Corrupted Area Spawns

So far I have only found 2 while questing through normal mode...

Corrupted Area Name Zone Found in / Boss

Narrow Ravine The Wetlands (Normal-A2/ Along edge of map - a new zone entrance) /
Mother of the Hive

Strange Sinkhole The Mud Flats (Normal-A1, ground/hole spawn) / Devourer
Last edited by Dachete77 on Mar 6, 2014, 2:59:38 PM
I also found the Concealed Cavity in The Shore (on Normal). Same boss: The All Seeing Eye.
Lunaris 2, Big guy with big melee weapons does a cyclone attack and leaves a trail of dangerous poison.
Standard Forever
Gosh, didn't think to write name down but there's one in docks.
The boss is a snake.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
I had the Strange Sinkhole appearing both the coast and mud flats normal.
Found the Quarantined Quarter this morning in The Slums. Boss is the sun queen, an enhanced version of a carrion queen that poops out a million exploding babies and shoots 3 fireballs at you.
btw, the boss on the Emtombed Chamber also summons skeletons
Qurantained Quarters Boss is a Carrion Queen with LMP, summoning 3 suicider bugs and the a fast version of big Devourer Spit Fireball.
Might be really hard in merciless.

I got Secret Laboraty in Sins level 1.

The boss is a 90-120% faster Piety Miscreation that uses lighting warp on you every 1,5 seconds(it warps way faster than in turbo), with artic armor and Unrighteous fire.

Not hard to fight but really hard to hit.

I had sunken singhole at coves.

Had couple of others.

I can also name harder guest spawns. I don't know where they spawn.

There is a Big Vaal Falled named Kolec or Kolcec which is using triple desecerate with several zombie summons, casts punishment on you and the desecarated corpses will eith be blown up by Vaal DD Market with something similar to Mark of Dominus(blow up if you get close) or he will summon several zombies

regarding Entombed Chamber in The Catacomb ...

Colossal Bonestalker looks to have a HUGE physical overhand, guessing heavy strike but i didn't notice a knockback.

Unsure if it's on hit or on taking a hit, but he also spawns ~6 skeles periodically.

Zone was also populated by corpses with chaos on death, in boss room watch aoe or you end up filling room w/ chaos (I have -60 so that sucked).

DEFINITELY recommend melee be careful facetanking
------------------>> IGN: Puerrto <<------------------
Stagnant Canal
in Docks - Merciless
Boss is a big Snake, casts some fog that blinds you
IGN: Drusek
Last edited by Drusek on Mar 6, 2014, 5:47:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info