Corrupted Area Spawns

"
Brights wrote:
Been trying to find Arcane Chambers for over two hours now, Lunaris 1. It spawns on normal right?

I completed the challenge yesterday, all of the areas can be found in normal
As it seems to haven't been mentionned yet, Remote Gulch can also be found :

- in Prisoner's Gate merciless screenshot here

- in The Ship Graveyard merciless screenshot here
IGN: HeistTotemArcer
Last edited by Daoloth91 on Mar 17, 2014, 5:30:47 PM
Rima, Deep Temptress, the boss of the Neglected Cellar - explored and explained:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt7qD0nvXi4
Could you make the blind alley spawn with a higher chance than 0.0001% ??
We got better shit to do than fucking rerun a zone 574 times ALL DAY LONG okay??

Seriously losing my shit here countless hours still no corrupted blind alley....
I just want the fucking challenge achievement unlocked.
It's supposed to be a challenge, not a LOTTERY, RIGHT?!
Fucks sake...
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
free bump
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Just did Entombed Alcove. Not sure if it has been already reported, but the boss' name is Shrapnelbearer.
No love will ever save you, no kisses are too deep.
No cross will give you answers, or satisfy your needs.
No faith will give you pleasure, that takes away the pain.
But hate will give you meaning, and make you feel again.
(Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio)
Thanks dude.. that´s a thread I was looking for for qiote a while. :)
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
Just finished this achievement. Only found 1 frag.

Spoiler

"
Quantume wrote:
We got better shit to do than fucking rerun a zone 574 times ALL DAY LONG okay??

Seriously losing my shit here countless hours still no corrupted blind alley....
Fucks sake...

/sign

move it GGG, but pronto. Get that fking spwan chances up, especially for those areas, where you have to go a long distance until you reach the entrance, more especially for those areas, where the entrance can spawn at diff. locations.

Aber n bisschen zakkich hier, ihr Traumtänzer!

Rly, this sucks and YOU GGG are the reason for it. or that guy who made these stupid spawn chances. Isnt it enough that this game is full of worthless uniques? isnt it enough getting 95% worthless shit out of the Vale Vessels? Isnt it enough that you have obvsly. no idea how to create interesting challenging bossfights , without making bosses like insta killers? I dont know what you wanted to tell the players with the new super duper bosses, but one thing you tell me: you have no skill ladies n gents. At least: this time something went somehow wrong, lets put it that way. It cant be so difficult to create a bossfight where one is not beeing crushed instantly? What have you thought while doing that? Even a fully oink oink can do better. Cmon ...this is not funny.
There should be a balance. Hard is ok, what you did here partially is just stupid and that doesnt make POE a good game, nor a boss fight interesting.

Regards

"
Emphasy wrote:
Finding Crypt 1/2 took me over 50 instances, and catacombs I haven't found yet in about the same amount of tries. Wetlands took me about 5 runs, Mud Flats the same. I encountered the Remote Gulch twice while leveling up in Cruel (I think it was in Climb and Prisoners Gate).

"
Quantume wrote:

Fucks sake...

Well this explains 20 odd runs through the damned riverways with still nothing to show for it except monkey noises ringing in my ears. And I might not even be half way... hells bells.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info