1.1.0 Perma Stun BM GS/HS feedback !

Hey.

I would love some feedback on my build.

The plan is to use GS/HS with BM passive, going for stun. Problem is I can only use STR skills, and I'm not sure i'll have enough iAS. Otherwise any crticism is welcome.

Link to build:

Spoiler

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzCZYOPBQgFE0UcRT2Fm8YkRmFGekaOBo-GmwdFCSqJyAnLykuLdI26TrYPfxBP0KOROdN2FBHUeZUSVXGVw1YPVhjWfNfP2aeZ1hqHmo7a9lyqXK7e4x82YErgW-GO4x2jM-PRpBVkc6Uh5gKnjyexZ_LoW2iAKSspzCnhKgYqWisqrQvtqS5zbvtvJ_AGsEExtjPZdDQ0iHelt7B37Lfv-JD42rjn-St6wnsOO8O8B_yL_Pd9kj3Mve--tL8if_T

OAK + OAK + OAK

6L: Ground Slam + Life Leech + Stun + Melee Physical Damage + Added Fire Damage + **Endurance Charge on Melee Stun
6L: Heavy Strike + Life Leech + Stun + Melee Physical Damage + Added Fire Damage + **Endurance Charge on Melee Stun
4L: Enduring Cry + Molten Shell + Cast When Damage Taken(4) + Portal
4L: Leap Slam / Vaal Gems(?)
4L: Vaal Gems(?)

Faster Attacks is not used since I will need to find 90 dex or so on gear which will be hard.

I will have 107% reduced stun treshhold, incl. the gs/hs, stun g and passives. To do a 100% stun I need to do 5,7% of the enemys life in one hit. I think that is easy doable. not sure if it is with multistrike.

I will not aquire a 6L for some time so the last link is still undecided.

What do you think?

EDIT: This is meant as a start out build in the new leagues, and is not so expensive.
Last edited by IzorkX on Mar 5, 2014, 10:23:53 AM
Something I noted playing my Perma-Stun Marauder, Auras are needed, I went with the BM skill gem not the passive node, that way I could use auras on the mana pool. That's been working very well for me.

Are you using 1H or 2H weapons?

I am currently using a 2H hammer 175-300 phys dmg at level 62 and mostly stunning everything with GS, rare mobs take HS and I still can't perma-stun unique mobs yet. When I can afford or find a good 1H weapon I will switch over, and start going after the 1H nodes on the skill tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info