anyone else playing D3 over poe again?

^^
"
I have 3 100 paragons in D3 so I'll tell you my experience with the patch

1) The drop rates are still abysmal there is a safety net if you go without a ''legendary'' an average of 2 hours you will get a 100% legendary

2) It's still the same overall I mean nothing really changed except the community constantly whining and whining about shit wanting to be nerfed just like this community example they say doing a ''run'' is an exploit. ''Mira run'' Which has been in the game for a very long time obliterated in a matter of a day when people spread the word of ''This should be nerfed'' and yes blizzard will nerf it pretty hard. Same with GGG if anything gets popular that shits nerfed to obvilion in terms of items and builds etc.

3) It's an easy game It's very very casual like super mega casual It's two different games really. You can't compare both of them as they are aimed for different audiences. Any casual going into D3 is going to have a good time pretty much.

Overall the patch is 7/10 It's the same shit with the same frustration It's mindless ''fun'' I'll judge RoS when it comes out as well

I'll post what I've done in another thread :3
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
No.

Uninstalled after they claim i got hacked.

They wanted me to send them my passport and other ID stuff.

Im done with it.
I really like new elite affix's and experimenting with new builds now the OP/IMBA ones like CM wiz and perma WOTB barb are gone and we got new skills and passives. Core problems still remain though. Simplistic itemization, no character devolpment, total mindless hack and slash arcade style game....basically made for 12 yr olds and I'm no longer 12. I give RoS 3 months tops on my computer.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 5, 2014, 1:51:39 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Core problems still remain though. Simplistic itemization, no character devolpment, total mindless hack and slash arcade style game....basically made for 12 yr olds and I'm no longer 12. I give RoS 3 months tops on my computer.

^ its why ill never install it again. Blizzard wants to treat us like infants, so be it, they get no more of my money
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Core problems still remain though.

In a nutshell.
And my problems with the game are apparently very different from most people on the forums. For one, I seldom care about any nerfs or buffs. But I do care about randomization of zones, of which D3 has next to none.

The devs never even touched that one. Compare TL2 if you will, where a dev released a mod that adds bonus chunks for the RNG world generator. Though TL2 was superior to D3 in that respect from the start.
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
I am playing it too. For what it is, it is quite funny right now i must admit. Maybe it is because i took such a long break from it, almost didn't play since the very start of the game..

Now i enjoy it these days, it even managed to make me stop PoE during patch day.

And whoever said that shit about mira runs needs to get a grip. I was doing that some hours last night for the first time and it is so fucked, just restart the quest kill zombies and her, get rewarded xp and redo, over and over, and it gives so much in rewards.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
nah i'm just playing that shitty game called dota2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info