This is what my avatar would look like if I had the privilege

Made it for another PoE-related forum.

Just wanted you all to know that, after surviving the brutal encounter with Dominus and returning to Oriath, the Kauri hero abandons his barbaric ways and wisely invests the wealth he pillaged from Sarn, enabling him to become a gentleman of leisure and a right honourable chap.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Nice one! I wish I still had the old render a pal made for me on another forum, integrating the Avvy I use on the BLOW forum, and a painting of a famous Corsican general on horseback. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Haha nice Scrotie =)
kole story bro
Disregard trousers.

Acquire currency.
same name in-game
"
iao wrote:
Disregard trousers.

Acquire currency.
Wins.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info