Hardlicker!

Need any help finding a job?

Add me to your references! I'll pull some strings for you.

Spoiler
Well, they actually might be yarn, but I'll still pull them.
"
Moonyu wrote:

Spoiler

Not really today. I'm pretending that this is my long awaited holiday and I'm in some lost island paradise sipping cocktails at the bar before lunchtime. In reality, I've told the missus that I'm off the clock for a week and not to chastise me for being drunk before lunchtime.

If you really wish to help me find a job, here is a list of the relevant specs:

I wish to start work later than 6am in the morning, somewhere closer to lunchtime would be preferred. I'd like to start taking an extended lunch break during the working week and I sure don't wont to finish much past 2pm.

As I've just finished up a job that had very strict drug and alcohol policies, I'd like to be able to turn up to work very drunk. This may work for the potential employer as I'll insist on having a driver as part of the employment package.

What I can offer for work service. Not a damn thing really. I'd require on the job training.

Potential jobs: Wine critic, Beer critic, Spirit critic, Food critic, Hit-man, Pimp, Drug dealer, Arms dealer, Body parts dealer, let's just say "sales" and move on, Stuntman, Actor,
Musician, Consultant, plus a whole lot more that I'm sure I'd be willing to have a crack at.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

You should come work for us. You described some of our (ahem) higher ups. Come in late, take long lunch, return, leave early. Oh! And complain that nothing is getting done! That one cracks me up every time!

Only I can't guarantee work for anything after five years. We were bought last year by a holding company and they were quite clear about selling us in the future. It could be a good thing, we do work for several Fortune 50 companies and they would love to own us. Or they could buy us and ship everything south or overseas.

I have a backup plan to win the lottery. I bought one ticket so far this year, but somehow I didn't win. Very confusing.
MoonYu works in a pillow company :3
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Thermal Polyurethane....., so yes. some of it could wind up in pillows.

But mostly not.
"
Moonyu wrote:

Spoiler

Does this invitation extend to all?

if so Done,

the references section of my resume now reads:

XXXXXXXX - XXCompany

Area - Phone number

Moonyu - King/father/storyteller/yarn puller of Poe Forums

Some other country - http://www.pathofexile.com/private-messages/compose/to/MoonYu

Horizons already looking sunnier ... -_-
IGN: EviiLe
Last edited by ImRight on Mar 5, 2014, 6:33:48 AM
This gives me an idea!

MoonYu's reference company! Hardlicker and I will lie about your references for you for money! Or booze and food.

Then we'll turn around and sell our services to the very companies you work for as consultants as to why they can't hire good people anyone! We'll be rich!
Damn, unemployment is awesome, starting my fourth month now, fantastic feeling after all these years of nolife work.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info