Please Dont ban me for cross realm trading

I just read that you can't cross realm trade and it can get you ban. So i want to explain what happen this weekend so i don't get ban.

My friend and I who both play path of exile, we went to eat. When we got our food, I ask for if i could have some of his french fries. He told me that he was willing to trade me some fries if I trade him some Chaos orb. The exchange rate was 50 fries= 1 c. I accepted his offer.

So i traded fries which were in the real life realm into the game realm, when i realized this, i got scared that i will get caught and get ban. Please don't ban me, i will not do it again
Too late bro. Intention only means ban.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Wtf did I just read.
Were the Fries Legacy??
Only if you return the fries to your friend.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Astrom wrote:
Were the Fries Legacy??

Ew legacy fries
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
inb4 off topic

inb4 desync post
"

inb4 desync post

I been getting a lot of those desync posts as of late. Makes me cry when I double post because the server hiccups on me. :(
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Your friend shoul be banned from real life.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Obvious troll post is obvious... <_<

Also, op implying RL is a "Realm."
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info