1.1.0 Patch Notes - Sacrifice of the Vaal

"
Chris wrote:

Minor Features/Content:
  • You are now able to select between multiple OpenAL audio devices in the audio options.

Is the OpenAL support hardware-accelerated or software?

Probably one of the last questions expected that someone would ask, but I like technical changes :)
Path of Exile in Eyefinity: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1320584
BoR nerf. lols.
Why ask Why and start by denying before you have actually tried?
"
drakar8888 wrote:
Do you really think it is a good game design to have end-game players waste hours of playtime opening dozens of instances of ledges or sarns or whatever area, just to be able to have a chance at doing the new content?

Well its GGG they live for RNGesus. I wouldnt be surprised if they roll dices in ther office if there coffee gets milk, shugar or whiskey.
"
Chris wrote:
  • The new challenge leagues include a set of eight new challenges! If you complete all of them, you'll receive an exclusive Ambush/Invasion challenge shirt. 26 players completed all the challenges in the last pair of four-month leagues.

The number was 23 afaik.

This is also from the relevant news post;
"
Chris wrote:
A total of 23 players completed all eight Domination/Nemesis challenges.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Mar 4, 2014, 3:13:12 AM
"
The way leech applies to the player has changed. If you leech additional life while currently leeching, it no longer queues after the current leech. Technically, where multiple leeches are stacked, the largest one is used.

Does this mean that if I hit for 2000 damage with 10% leech (200 life) and after recovering 100 life from that attack I make another hit for 4000 damage with 10% leech (400 life) the new leech amount replaces the remaining leech from the first hit so that the total I recover from both attacks is 500, whereas previously I would recover all 600 life?

After typing that three times I think that must be how it works but I'm not 100% sure.

Edit: Typo.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Last edited by Phaeded on Mar 4, 2014, 3:14:26 AM
"
The Vaal Oversoul's Smash is now fully considered an attack. It can now be evaded or blocked, but cannot be spell blocked.

Awesome!! :)

Vaal will not be so scary anymore.

Aegis Aurora: the Replenishes Energy Shield based on your Armour when you Block mod has been reduced from 4% to 2%.

"
Aegis Aurora: the Replenishes Energy Shield based on your Armour when you Block mod has been reduced from 4% to 2%.

2 days ago i got Aegis Aurora in a Dried lake map, on HC!!! I'm rich!!!

A guy asked for it, i said 15 ex, he left the conversation, now he will have to pay 50 exalts for it!!!

LEGACY BABY!!!
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
What happens with corrupted area chests in a party? Do all members get a random vaal gem/fragment or is it a randomly designated thing?

Awesome work btw!
Last edited by Hojirozame on Mar 4, 2014, 8:04:38 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.1.0: Sacrifice of the Vaal
Rainbowstride: Elemental Resist has been increased from 8% to 20%. Maximum Mana has been reduced from 80-100 to 40-60. Increased Energy Shield has been reduced from 150-200 to 140 to 180.
Saffell's Frame: Block Chance Applied to Spells has been reduced from 100-120 to 70-80. All Maximum Resistance has been reduced from 5% to 4%.

I see the spell block percent has been nerfed on Saffell's but it isn't mentioned at all on the Rainbowstride.

Are Rainbowstride still 20-25% of block chance applied to spells or is that mod gone?
Last edited by Fatalflaw on Mar 4, 2014, 3:14:43 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Fun_Hat wrote:
But why did you have to nerf Vaal Pact? :(

I think you know.

Ya. Ya, I guess I do :(
"
vixien wrote:

They mean like if you crit with Dual strike for 50k then hit them again immediately for 30k, you will only leech whatever the 50k attack is getting you. The 30k will not leech at all.

Ah okay. Thank god, I can live with this. (Literally).
IGN: vaiNe_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info