So, the sixth class?

I don't know if by druid, you all are talking about either the elemental/pets/or shapeshifting aspects as of d2,

But i think since skills come predominantly from runes, the character would be a lot simpler than what has been mentioned, but who knows
It is Intelligence/Dexterity with that in mind. The class will use nimble claw like weapons. Expecting ability to use traps. As well as the ability to use spells in combination with attacks. Expect a class that hits hard, but is a little on the squishy side. It will be interesting how evasion and the magic shield come together.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
I'm going to put my money on something like a Shadow Knight type class. Warrior/Necromancer type mix. In this case Marauder/Witch mix.
"
Nightblaze1 wrote:
"
Silver wrote:
I might as well add some names to the hat, we'll see what gets pulled out (If any at all).

Some names Ive been thinking of are -

- Sentinel

- Shaman

- Justicar

- Bard (this one is highly unlikely unless they put a twist on the meaning of a bard in their universe)

- Cultist (A sort of anti-Templar class)

- Druid / Cabalist

- Warden

I'm not sure about assassin, it's possible if they twist the lore of an assassin, but who knows?

I hope that they eventually make a male and female version of all the classes, at least I think that would be a cool addition.

Well someone has obviously been playing RIFT.

Hopefully whatever class it is, it has an ORIGINAL name lol.

You forgot a big one. Enchantress / Enchanter. Dex based warrior that uses magic to augment themselves, their weapons, and the world around them.
The & are both dexterity and intelligence based weapons just like the sixth class.

Nederlands? Voeg me toe: Tiems
"
Tiems wrote:
The & are both dexterity and intelligence based weapons just like the sixth class.

Wolverine?
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
Probably Assassin / Thief.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
im thinking an assasain or monk
"
wakko wrote:
"
Tiems wrote:

Wolverine?

I think it will be a girl, that will make her X-23 :P

P.S. I think it will be a Assassin 2
Nederlands? Voeg me toe: Tiems
Last edited by Tiems on Nov 17, 2011, 6:49:23 PM
Hmm... Alchemist or mechanic or something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info