Seraph Armour Skin Microtransactions in SotV

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Mar 3, 2014, 2:25:05 AM
In the final week of creating an expansion, the patch notes are not the highest priority. They take a very long time to make (12-16 hours) because they involve carefully reviewing many thousands of committed pieces of work. In the case of SotV, it's over 7000 individual repository commits.

The absolute priority right now is making sure that SotV is ready for deployment and as awesome as it can be. We'll probably have the patch notes done according to our initially specified timeline, and even if last minute stuff comes up and they're a day later, that's still earlier than we'd normally post them before a patch. Thanks for your patience. I'm getting back to work now.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Cannot wait. You guys are the best.
"
BananaJams wrote:
"
By the way, the SotV Patch Notes should be ready by late tomorrow. Thanks again for your support!

Can we get an ETA on this I'm getting tired of refreshing my browser every 15mins.

A few hours? They're mostly done, but fixing issues on the patch itself has priority. Thanks for your patience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info