Free coins?..

Ok Back story is this

Played this game a few months ago with a friend who i got to play..We both took a break and now come back to start again with the others who couldn't get in the beta with us

Seems my friend was given or has coins on his account when he don't recall ever buying anything for the game , he dose not have a pet and didn't buy to get in

Glitch or gift?
Last edited by Eben_GGG on May 10, 2015, 12:28:25 PM
Liar ;)
Gl & HF may the rng gods be with you.
Did he donate any money to a Kiwi charity? One of the mods was giving people 100points for proving they had donated to help protect the Kiwi birds.

Maybe he did that.
I'm not a n00b- I'm a Online Game Floor Examination Expert.
Really dont think he did but who knows

Edit: Oh and i really don't give a crap if you believe me, If you think i am lying find then you don't need to post and attempt to start drama . I asked a simple question and if you cant answer or at least post something that shows you are more then a troll then don't
Last edited by TheFrostbite on Jan 29, 2013, 10:47:05 AM
"
TheFrostbite wrote:
Really dont think he did but who knows

Edit: Oh and i really don't give a crap if you believe me, If you think i am lying find then you don't need to post and attempt to start drama . I asked a simple question and if you cant answer or at least post something that shows you are more then a troll then don't

Whoa! Slow your roll dude, I am about 99% sure that was said in a joking manner. First off, this should have been taken up with a support ticket, not a General Forum post. While you have a right to ask your question in the wrong place, he has a right to poke fun. The only drama came when you rage replied.
"
TheFrostbite wrote:
Ok Back story is this

Played this game a few months ago with a friend who i got to play..We both took a break and now come back to start again with the others who couldn't get in the beta with us

Seems my friend was given or has coins on his account when he don't recall ever buying anything for the game , he dose not have a pet and didn't buy to get in

Glitch or gift?

Who did the actual purchase? You or your friend and he gave you a key? This might be why he got free coins and you didnt. But since i have no strong info on this it could also be a bug. Can someone verify this for me please? I dont want to put out crap... more than its need it. Hope this helps.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
strange that you're posting about it and not your friend...

if your friend has points on his account he didn't pay for and it poses a problem for him he should message support about it.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I just want to say that since i joined yesterday, i found the people in there the most unfriendly i have ever seen before. It makes me angry and sick to think that when you try to talk to people they won't even bother to reply back to you. If any one is looking for a friendly place to go and meet people to make friends this PATH OF EXILE IS NOT IT!

<Edited by support>
"
Archer248 wrote:
I just want to say that since i joined yesterday, i found the people in there the most unfriendly i have ever seen before. It makes me angry and sick to think that when you try to talk to people they won't even bother to reply back to you. If any one is looking for a friendly place to go and meet people to make friends this PATH OF EXILE IS NOT IT!

<Edited by support>

Yeah, well. But if this and bumping a random two year old thread instead of making a new one in the appropriate forum is any indication of how you "tried to talk" then I'd like to hear the other sides, too. Also, while ingame Global Chat Channel 1 isn't exactly the most welcoming place it's also not an accurate representation of the game's population. :-)
Last edited by Eben_GGG on May 10, 2015, 12:28:14 PM
Hi archer, please don't bump old threads with off-topic posts. If you would like to discuss the state of global chat or offer feedback, please create a new thread, thanks.

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
Last edited by Eben_GGG on May 10, 2015, 12:30:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info