Why am I so crazy squishy?

I am 46 and at 3395 Armor. Resists are 75 47 75 -12 and 924 hp when I use Grace. I know my hp is low I am right next to some extra health. Whenever I am in a group nobody ever ever drops before 80%. I get 3-4 Shot. I ask their hp resists and armor. I am higher than all of them just a little bit lower on life. It is such a massive difference between the survivability of the 50+ people I grouped with yesterday and myself. What is everyone doing to survive? Rejuv totem is only reason I don't die 3x more often. Really frustrating =(
umm link your potions.
IGN frogeslef
This post looks like this:
"Ima dieing! Why!"
We have no information about your build, skills you use, equipment specializing nor passive-tree. How can we answer the question? Having information about armor and resists, which are actually... no information? I mean, just additional, but not crucial

And no, you dont have to link potions. Proper character does not need health flasks.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
IGN: NinjaArabStrategist
Last edited by NinjaArabStrategist on Jan 28, 2013, 4:07:12 PM
Is my current build. I should of gotten the elemental damage before heading for Iron Reflexes. Just started with bows I am using Electric Arrow. What am I supposed to get all granite and resist potions? http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABLMOrRRNFHUVIBkuGjgn7SkuKaUqTSzpMok26DpSPC09_D8nQYdW-lfiWGNYr1nzW_Rnm26qdEF35XgNerh8uILHkFWVIKTCp4SpbqyqrpO18rc-ud3AGsHYxPbGrsbY1I_dDd-_7DjvDvIv_MU=
lmao that is some weird ass build. you didnt go for any stats except str. getting the keystones is nice but the health nodes/resis are very important also.
Have you thought about Decoy Totem? Mine can easily take 6 hits from named mobs in Cruel and can control a crowd of mobs for 5 seconds while I beat them down.

Without the totem tanking, I only lose life from chaos ranged mobs or strong elemental spells. I have 900 armor, 900 life, and 40ish on my elemental resists at level. I used all my points leveling up on damage to this point and now I am turning toward my life and armor in my tree.

I find the Marauder pretty insanely powerful, so I am not sure how you are dying with all that armor and resist. Perhaps you have no life leach, stuns, or aoe?
"
This post looks like this:
"Ima dieing! Why!"
We have no information about your build, skills you use, equipment specializing nor passive-tree. How can we answer the question? Having information about armor and resists, which are actually... no information? I mean, just additional, but not crucial

And no, you dont have to link potions. Proper character does not need health flasks.

Starting the post in a sarcastic way, that was funny. Then you wrote several lines of constructive criticism which I really liked. The OP should really post some more relevant info than what he already said.

Aaaaand then you took a jetpack, flew sky high, and took a giant $ on everything.

The simplest advice to give would be to get one instant regeneration flask. It saves your arse soooo many times.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
Well I am in a spot now where I can get quite a few health nodes. Wonder if it is worth the 2 points for an extra 44% health on decoy totem. Maybe it will look up for me in the next 5 levels or so lol Also that -30% to crit damage. How would you rate that on a scale of 1 to 10? Think I should fill those out before I do anything else?
"
Yautjalv426 wrote:
Well I am in a spot now where I can get quite a few health nodes. Wonder if it is worth the 2 points for an extra 44% health on decoy totem. Maybe it will look up for me in the next 5 levels or so lol Also that -30% to crit damage. How would you rate that on a scale of 1 to 10? Think I should fill those out before I do anything else?

Get the health nodes, definitely.

The two points for -30% crit damage are practically mandatory for any marauder in my opinion, considering they are just there in the way, randomly. 10/10.

Getting extra HP on decoy totem won't help enough; you should get yourself a summon skeletons totem instead.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
I'm the same level as you and I have 1500 health. Just saying.

The +10 stat nodes are something you want to be avoiding, not collecting lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info