what if you vaal orb a portal gem

and get a level 2 version

what would that do
IRON MAN
Open 2 portals
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hmm probably can't get a higher level.
On the other hand, a vaal portal gem! Portal never vanishes?
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
Opens a portal to a map.

(I wish).
Level 0 portal?!
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
"
Xymordos wrote:
Level 0 portal?!

W̢͖͔̣̜͇̣̯ͧ́ͥͬ̈͌͗͗̈͐̂̑͂͒̅̀͠Ę͓̠̬͚̱̝̮̹̼̭̬̺̈̓͗̏͑̇ͭ͛ͦ͐͋ͮ̑͐͑̓͊͌̚L̨̢͍̤͕̝̠̯͍̤̪̪ͨ͐̽̽̓͐̈́̔ͫ͊ͮͣ̌̆̉̑̄͆͜͟͝C̶̙͙̩͚̯͔̜͖̗̬͕͈̠ͫ̑̔͒̔ͫ͑̀̌̎̈ͤ̀͜͝ͅO̶͍̘͙̩̤̦̟͇̩͓͈̙͓͔̬͒ͤ̈́ͬ͒ͩ̈̆̽ͣͤ̆̍̓͋̋͌̓͠M̮̜̬͙̞̻̹̲̬̯̯̮̙͑ͩͨ͒ͣ̓̆̑ͥͩ̈́̂̿͗ͧ͌̀̚̕E̷̯̬͍̩̹̩͍͙̼̓̍ͫͩ̈ͭͨͦ̒̐͌ͩ͑͗̀ͦ̆͘͡ ̢͍̜̘͉̫̜ͪ̊̎͆ͫ̅̿ͤ̋̿ͭͭ̿̀T̆̉̅̈́̚͏̸̧̯̹͉̯̙̩͖͔̞̪͍̰̼͟͝Ǒ̵̸̠͍̫͇̺̱͔̞͔̃̃̈͗̊̏́̂̆ͧͅ ̧̨̛̦͔̖̭̠̗͉̞̯̭̤̅̍̐̾̀ͧ̂̍ͧ͑ͤ̆̚͡͞W̶̴̡̢͓͚̙̞͉͐ͩͩͧ͂͒̚͠R̶̶̝͖̲̦̘̲̟̯͙̦̪̻͉͉͉͈̀͋̅ͯ́̀͝ͅAͤͩ̾̽͊͋͐ͦ̓̄̈́̂ͭͣ̃҉̢̧͞͏͖̜̹̖͉̮͓̲͙̳͕͖̥̫̳E̵̐̽̉ͮ̄́̇͊̊̈̋̀҉̵͏̬̲͔͓̤̹̻͇͙͇̤͇̩̹̰ͅĊͨ̐̓̉̽ͨ͐̊҉̶̢̖̯̟̻̬̪͎̪͈̠̱̮̳̯͙̯̪́L̡̡͓̞͇͖̯̘͓͖̯̞̠̝̞̪̺ͦ̋̀̄͝͞Ȧ̴̧̢̹͇͖̫̖͕̦̞̺̟̟̂̔ͮ̀ͫ͂S̵̛̮̭̺̞̼̥̞̼̆ͧ͗͂͐͂̓̓̍́̆̓T̴̨̙̤̼̟̪̠̦͇̩̗̱͚͇̥̀ͪ͊̓ͣ̄͋̃̋͋͘͟
IRON MAN
Secret Rhoa Level (swarmed with Rhoa standing upright and holding polearms in their wing-like thingy).

Jk, you will probably be able to cast portal a little faster due to the +q.
Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns
Obviously portal will be opened to another league.
Last edited by SidleJinks on Mar 2, 2014, 10:39:43 AM
thats actually pretty damn funny, what will happen to portal if it gets level 2.
100% increased cast speed or gtfo.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info