Very impressed.

@ Malice

Never say never. Totally isolated league can't do any damage to PoE, just good.
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
I can't wait to play this game. I think I'm more anxious to play this than Diablo 3. The skill system in this game is like nothing I have ever seen before. It's simply amazing.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
I read about PoE and GGG on a gaming blog today, so I decided to visit this site. The phrases "realistic graphics," "ethical microtransactions" and "entirely self-published" have caught my interest. The developers appear to be honest, passionate gamers who care about both the product and the audience. I'm happy that I came across PoE today. I'm excited about it, and I wish GGG the best.

@bkboggy I, too, am more excited about PoE than D3!
Last edited by rise on Jul 11, 2011, 4:11:08 PM
"
rise wrote:
I read about PoE and GGG on a gaming blog today, so I decided to visit this site. The phrases "realistic graphics," "ethical microtransactions" and "entirely self-published" have caught my interest. The developers appear to be honest, passionate gamers who care about both the product and the audience. I'm happy that I came across PoE today. I'm excited about it, and I wish GGG the best.

If you like it, please tell your friends etc. We need everyone to improve this community. Thank you
(^_^) betabetabetabeta
Last edited by darklord on Jul 11, 2011, 4:11:58 PM
"
darklord wrote:
If you like it, please tell your friends etc. We need everyone to improve this community. Thank you

I'm encouraged by the articles and resources I've read so far, so I plan to mention it to friends! I've been part of the community for, well, twenty minutes, so one step at a time.
I to am extremley impressed with what I've seen, this could be D3's worse knightmare you know! They wouldn't of expected anything as good as this along the long route to the D3 release. But watch out Blizzard....you may have some serious competion to contend with now...
Level 98 Cyclone Shockwave Slayer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info