Free ESO Beta key

Didn't get into the beta and want to try the game? I have an extra beta key.

Here you go!

WDNX7WENCAAFD9A7MPM7
I got one too if anyone wants one.
HR9XHYLC3L4PYFY7Y5L3

JP4K7HD3A5AP5W6JWLXW

Dont want to play a P2P game.

Just wait 1-2 months and it will be F2P with P2W yay -.-"
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
"

Just wait 1-2 months and it will be F2P with P2W yay -.-"

My guess is 5-6 months for F2P.

NKCJCNNFDDFYMHT7G7Y7

Here you go guys. Prepare for ultimate regret of wasting time on this crap.
Dont! stay out of the keys, there are better activities like peeling potatoes or staring at the sun directly, i am being serious here
"
RulerOfChaos wrote:
Dont! stay out of the keys, there are better activities like peeling potatoes or staring at the sun directly, i am being serious here

The keys offer the option of verifying that claim. You know what they say about experiences, everybody makes their own (and most people are not really satisfied with basing their decision to buy or not buy a game solely on the testimony of 'some bloke on the interwebs').

Not meant disparagingly, just sayin'.
Because as it is, I do share your view of TESO. Run-of-the-mill MMO with terrible combat response, a shady business model (pre-order to not have your races faction-locked, pay extra for the privilege of playing Imperial) and lacking most everything I consider "TES". There are zones, they are levelled. No more sandbox-y goodness.

Anyhow, here's another code: 6NRJGXLXPCAN4WN6CTKG

Meant to give it to my brother (total TES fan), but he is not remotely interested. So if you still fancy a twirl round Wowriel, take it. Take it, take it, take it. Badonkadonks not included.
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
Last edited by Avireyn on Feb 28, 2014, 3:42:10 PM
Fine waresssssssssssssss over here *rolls tongue lots*

I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
Fine waresssssssssssssss over here *rolls tongue lots*

The Khajiit are freaking adorable and have cute as frick accents. ljkdsdlashdlkjashdasuhydqwueqw
i also got an extra key: XT4GMT5GJJE44MCGJLEA
BloodyDualllll
Level 77 Duelist
Hardcore League
i'm quite enjoying teso beta. it has nice music, nice graphics, good voice acting, it's ok really. another game i like that others like to hate lol. my fav 360 games weren't gears and halo, they were shadowrun, too human, banjo kazooie nuts and bolts. it's quite an odd phenomenon where people seem not to just dislike but actually hate some of the games i enjoy most.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info