Moved Fishing threads

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Welcome to my world
Moderation keeping the truth confined by dumping threads in sub-forum graveyards

I don't mind the fishing threads being moved from General, it makes sense, but moving them to OT makes no sense at all. This info needs to be in Gameplay Help so that people can find it when they need it.
Nah im for it being in General
not gameplay:Fishing is maybe or maybe not in the game, so having it gameplay is a confirmation from Devs that its an hidden mechanic that actually exists.
Not off-topicOff-topic means it has nothing to do with the game, Fishing Rods tend to disagree with this. Not to forget that Chris and his pals are great great fisherman, they are always bating the forums in order to troll and catch so fishes

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
im for it being in General
not gameplay:Fishing is maybe or maybe not in the game, so having it gameplay is a confirmation from Devs that its an hidden mechanic that actually exists.
Not off-topicOff-topic means it has nothing to do with the game, Fishing Rods tend to disagree with this.

Your logic is undeniable, I have no choice but to concur with your post.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

*Farting sounds*

Oh man there's shit everywhere here too
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
In a perfect world, they'd all get moved straight to hell where they belong.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
In a perfect world, they'd all get moved straight to hell where they belong.

Hmm, so you are saying fishing is more of an infernal activity? Something that the corrupted are more apt to?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
im for it being in General
Not off-topicOff-topic means it has nothing to do with the game, Fishing Rods tend to disagree with this.

Your logic is undeniable, I have no choice but to concur with your post.

Don't let it get to you. A real crusader wouldn't. Listen to your heart.
1st chris stop posting fishing screenshot and now this !
i hate this game forum
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !
"
Michael_GGG wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

What's going on? Is this part of some evil conspiracy to keep fishing from the masses?

They must never know... *evil laugh & moustache twirl*

Shh, dont wake the dragon.
"
"
Michael_GGG wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

What's going on? Is this part of some evil conspiracy to keep fishing from the masses?

They must never know... *evil laugh & moustache twirl*

Shh, dont wake the dragon.

WAKE THE DRAGON?! I'LL BE QUIET!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info