Moved Fishing threads

Can someone explain why fishing threads keep getting moved to Off Topic? It's completely inappropriate. These threads clearly belong in Gameplay Discussion and/or Gameplay Help, especially the ones I contributed to, as they are a massive help for any would-be-angler.

What's going on? Is this part of some evil conspiracy to keep fishing from the masses?
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Can someone explain why fishing threads keep getting moved to Off Topic? It's completely inappropriate. These threads clearly belong in Gameplay Discussion and/or Gameplay Help, especially the ones I contributed to, as they are a massive help for any would-be-angler.

What's going on? Is this part of some evil conspiracy to keep fishing from the masses?
Because you are one of the most massively trolling persons about it and its annoying to read those fishing topics.

Enough is enough
i actually enjoy reading the threads, information is power and power helps me find rods and fish :)....Sell a Feather, Walk Diablo?
off topic FTW!!!! no love for the anglers :(
Last edited by C1ON1 on Feb 27, 2014, 10:13:57 PM
"
PureLaine wrote:
Because you are one of the most massively trolling persons about it and its annoying to read those fishing topics.

Enough is enough

I fully understand why you would think that and I don't blame you, but GGG should know better. There really isn't as much trolling going on as you think. Fishing is legit.

"
Because fishing is not a part of the game.

Well, that's simply not true. By your own admission, you didn't even try to find a rod, let alone fish, so how would you know?
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Feb 27, 2014, 10:15:36 PM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

They must never know... *evil laugh & moustache twirl*
I love GGG :)

Edit: zeekid can u just do us all a favor either farm for rods or go play hello kitty funland
Last edited by C1ON1 on Feb 27, 2014, 10:19:42 PM
Welcome to my world
Moderation keeping the truth confined by dumping threads in sub-forum graveyards
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Welcome to my world
Moderation keeping the truth confined by dumping threads in sub-forum graveyards

I don't mind the fishing threads being moved from General, it makes sense, but moving them to OT makes no sense at all. This info needs to be in Gameplay Help so that people can find it when they need it.
But on a more serious note idk why but im severly tempted to feed my vendor my feather just to see if its like an SoJ.... i wanna Walk Diablo >.<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info