The SotV Press Tour is Complete. Full Information Tomorrow!

Interesting Molten Shell corruption and the implicit MS on boots...not bad.
going to have a billy in celebration.
Wow...Moltenshell sounds absolutly fun :D

The Last 10 years i was not so hyped for a release of a game or something like that...thx GGG for the great Work.

Cant wait to put my hands on the new content.

Btw, are there new Supporter Packs planned tied to the Sotv Release?

OMG that box... chris for the love of god please show us the new skilltree lol
"
matt41647 wrote:
Holy Crap, Vaal molten shell against tentacle miscreations would be insane

vs lightning thorns would be even more epic. Once the first hit is landed, you and the mob will be in a continuous cycle of mutual damage dealing until one of you dies.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Notice how in the first photo there is a can of coke zero on the table, and in the second photo it is NO LONGER THERE!

Is this a clue? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
"
Notice how in the first photo there is a can of coke zero on the table, and in the second photo it is NO LONGER THERE!

Is this a clue? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

HL3 confirmed
stupid mouse...double post
Last edited by derbefrier on Feb 27, 2014, 8:51:39 PM
God I hope 1.1 is a big hit im very excited like most people playing poe.I just hope it's not a dude like 1.0.nooooooo nerfs please!!
tbh never in a game have i been so excited each patch release and to top it off the brains you guys have to think this shit up is truely insaine and on top of that already crazy aspect.. the game is 100% free to play

i have been bored out of my brain for the last week or so to the point where i found this thing called ''sleep'' its scary guys

just keep up the truely amazing speed and progress of this game and making people truely WANT to play a game instead of logging in and doing linur basic kill a boss rinse repeat each week

please excuse my spelling before the haters jump down my throat everyone has there fails in life mine was getting married and my spelling :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info