Every time I see the abreviation MF:

Now you won't be able to read MFer the same way again

"I'm making a MFing character"

"these damn MFers ruining the economy"
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.
The path of the Righteous Fire build is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of RMT. Blessed is he who, in the name of greed and FFA loot allocation, shepherds the zombies through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost rares. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to chaos damage and RIP in pepperoni My brothers. And you will know My name is [This name already exists] when I lay My vengeance upon thee.
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
Spoiler
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Thorien_Kell wrote:

Most epic Photoshop.
i played so much d2 i can't get the MF out of my head as anything else but magic find
anything is everything
"
i played so much d2 i can't get the MF out of my head as anything else but magic find

I've seen Pulp Fiction so many times I completely agree with OP.

True story, I once got in a fist fight with a friend of 10+ years because he said that move was gay as fuck.

In all fairness he's a simpleton anyways.
Man_Mode
Spoiler
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
I see it as something from D2...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info