Do you have any insult/comment that makes you irrationally sad or angry?

Nope, none that i know of

Spoiler
If you hate and rage on the internet you do it right !!
Spoiler
Maybe ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
When I say somethinng far out that seems interesting to me and then people look at me weird n ask me if im stoned. n i havent even smoked any that day. even so. Marijuana doesn't really effect my abilitys to do what i do. But i get offended somwtimes over that. kinda silly. but i dislike when mary is disrespected. They say it as if smoking weed is a bad thing.

I think im just stoned so much that when i aint, people think i am.. its strange.
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Feb 27, 2014, 7:20:03 AM
"
I find "tl;dr" as a response to someone's words made thought to be utterly obnoxious. If you didn't read it, just fucking move on. You are not important enough that your declaration of ignorant apathy is worth anything.

Tl:dr (yawn)

"
I hate when people use the word 'kid' online as an insult, not just towards me, but anyone really. It is the most obnoxious thing ever.

Oh, yeah, that's another annoying one. It makes someone seem like a super insecure idiot when they say call someone a "kid". Nobody wins in those situations :V
i hate when people abrreviate most things down to initials. Seems like an attempt to dehumanize a person or situation. Maybe my perceived intent is just in my head, but it usually happens when someone is about to say something ugly about that person or position.
Hey...is this thing on?
When someone triumphs over illness or disease and all anyone can say is "thank god" or "praise the lord" or some bullshit like that.

Yeah that's right, fuck the doctors who devoted their life to understanding and helping these people, the imaginary guy on the cloud did it.

I have lived in the south most of my life and this shit happens 99 times out of 100.
Man_Mode
Good old fashioned ignorance is my favourite.

Something like, pick a subject you know REALLY well and then having to argue with someone about that.

I try not to, but I'll probably respond in kind.
I hate when someone is using a specific game (like a WoW or CoD) as an insult.

In that moment i think about Homer best quote.
I'M GONNA DOUBLE KILL YOU!! THEN I'M GONNA BURY YOU IN A SHALLOW GRAVE!! THEN I'LL DIG YOU UP AND KILL YOU AGAIN!! THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF A SHALLOW GRAVE!!
Friend at work complained about young sounding children yelling I own you bitch! during the online games he plays.

Told him to tell them that when they apply for a job, he'll own their ass irl.
I also find the TL;DR to be the cause of displeasure. It does have it's place when someone types on and on about a topic that has already been rehashed to death.

But if someone makes a genuine effort to post their thoughts or create a body of fiction or be creative in some way and all you have to contribute is tl;dr, then that does annoy me. For instance the great DaleWinters just recently posted a few pages of creative writing which I quite enjoyed and some of the comments were tl;dr. If you can't spare a few moments in your extremely busy schedule to read it then just move the fuck on.

TL;DR: The first person to quote this post with a tl;dr gif will contract genital warts.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info