Do you have any insult/comment that makes you irrationally sad or angry?

I personally get super down if anyone ever calls me "annoying." It's always been a negative comment that bothers me way more than it should.

What about you guys?
I get angered by passive-aggressive acquiescence. If I'm having a mildly tense situation with someone, and I, I don't know, ask "do you mind if I have a Mtn Dew?" and they respond with a bitter "go ahead, do whatever you want," what I distinctly hear is "go fuck yourself, and your Mtn Dew." I'm sometimes positively amazed by how easy it is to make me positively livid using this kind of method.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Passive-aggressiveness can get pretty shitty.

I remembered that the term "man up" also super bothers me.

I had a girlfriend a long time ago who used to use that statement on me when I was having sensitive moments. It backfired a bit when I finally did "man up" and left her. I hate that saying still. It's just such a rude thing to say to someone, and is generally used when people are uncomfortable with guys actually having emotions.
Im always angry.

I hate hypocrisy more than anything. being called out when I'm being a hypocrite hurts more than fire.

But just being called it when I'm not? Just another word.
Not really, but I hate it when you have an argument and "people" (my ex-girlfriend) confront you with an accusation, and when you refute it, they (my ex) always come up with a new one, almost totally unrelated to the one they made before, completely ignoring what you just said.

And sadly, from my experience with the womenfolk, this is a common tactic among them. They are genetically unable to be in the wrong, no matter what. They always win. :(

But I think it's pretty "rational" to get angry then.

The only time that I can think of where I get irrationally angry or sad is when people have a wrong impression of me. When people see too much in me, I get sad. When they see too little, I get angry. When they are just plain wrong, I get confused. :)
Last edited by Jojas on Feb 27, 2014, 4:37:47 AM
for some reason i used to hate it when my ex called me a faggot
I get mildly annoyed when people display raging absence of any logic in their thinking, whatever the subject is. Also when people think that they are well versed in a given topic when in fact they don't even know basic facts but try to be seen as knowledgable.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Ahahaha! It's always a GF or an ex who makes you angry..

I don't know if they are right sometimes. And if they would be, i don't know how someone should deal with criticism. It's complex
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
I hate when people use the word 'kid' online as an insult, not just towards me, but anyone really. It is the most obnoxious thing ever.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info