Recommendations for a new Mouse/Mousepad.

So, the mouse I am using now is an Asus R.O.G mouse I got 4 years ago with a PC I bought from them. The mousepad I have is a Steelseries mousepad that is almost a year old. The issue I am having as of late is that when my mouse is on the mousepad it has a hard time moving the cursor to the right but up and down is fine, or the otherway around. So I am using my desk as the pad lol. I am looking for some good mouse/pad combos that work well together for ARPGs/RTSs/MMOs. Thanks guys.
I love pie.
After owning like over 10+ different mouse pads in over 15 years from old vobis mouse pads that just "vanish" after some time to "high-tech" coated gamer pads all I can say is that i use now a simple plastic breakfast board since 2 years now. And it´s the best thing there is. Even some of my friends are jealous and asked where I got them.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Spysong192 wrote:
After owning like over 10+ different mouse pads in over 15 years from old vobis mouse pads that just "vanish" after some time to "high-tech" coated gamer pads all I can say is that i use now a simple plastic breakfast board since 2 years now. And it´s the best thing there is. Even some of my friends are jealous and asked where I got them.

I just want a mouse that works well with a certain type of mouse pad. Plastic breakfast board...not sure what that is lol.
I love pie.
i use a R.A.T 7 with Razer Vespula... love it!!!!
U have ur choice with the Vespula whether u want speed or control (flipping the pad)
Last edited by C1ON1 on Feb 26, 2014, 10:58:05 PM
Logitech is the only way to go for mice.

G400 pretty cheap.
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
"
C1ON1 wrote:
U have ur choice with the Vespula whether u want speed or control (flipping the pad)

Going to check it out. Thanks.
I love pie.
I always recommend Razer mice purely because they are the only company that produces a decent choice of left handed mice.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Feb 26, 2014, 11:11:54 PM
"
C1ON1 wrote:

I have a vespula pad, very nice but i don't think i would buy one again the pad bends on the feet when using it just enough so that the opposite side gets very fine scratches and over time degrades kinda badly (making only one side usefull, also it gets a little damp where i am overnight and the glue has let go on the pad and it is coming off.

i would rather go with a high end mouse and a fairly simple pad klike one of those oversized pads that fit like half your desk.

I have been using a Razer Mamba 2012 for about 3 years now and its the best mouse ive owned since my old Mx-500 (broke :() it has a couple extra side buttons that are nice for bound skills in poe, and also either another 2 extra bottons (4) or a 2 ways dpi adjustment,

the only trouble i have had with it besides minor driver issues, are the rubbers on the sides that wore off quite soon, however i replaced them with some velcro-tape (spikey side) cut to size and its even better than original :D

Using a store i buy things from frequently as an example i would probably go for these 2 items

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=258_697_699&products_id=17967

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=258_1492_1498&products_id=25802
IGN: EviiLe
Last edited by ImRight on Feb 26, 2014, 11:20:09 PM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
I always recommend Razer mice purely because they are the only company that produces a decent choice of left handed mice.

10% of the public, REPRESENT!!!! :)
"
C1ON1 wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

10% of the public, REPRESENT!!!! :)

ikr^^ but we're the best 10%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info