Attention Moderators

Posting in a DeckardXLeah thread.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
"
MagicFiora wrote:
GGG discriminates all Chinese
They recently removed my Chinese gathering post while leaving the other nationality gather posts in general discussion forever.
Fuck them

I'm Chinese.

(Removed by support)

Just a heads up to people, if you see his avatar: skip it, no stress.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Last edited by Mike_GGG on Feb 26, 2014, 8:15:51 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Posting in a DeckardXLeah thread.

What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
MagicFiora wrote:
GGG discriminates all Chinese
They recently removed my Chinese gathering post while leaving the other nationality gather posts in general discussion forever.
[Removed by support]

See how Chris used to have a clean shave back when he made videos on builds and communicated all the time with the community? Now he have a beard which is symbolic, emphasizing he look down on the Chinese people, hence Chinese men rarely can grow a beard like that

[removed by support]

Last edited by Michael_GGG on Feb 26, 2014, 8:15:24 PM
groan...he's back.

I once thought that mosquitoes were the most annoying pests going around, I was wrong.

I wonder if bug spray works on trolls?

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Please keep your posts civil. Continued unpleasantness to each other will result in probation's.

I suggest that if you have any complaints about something with regards to how something is being handled, that you do get into contact with support@grindinggear.com, as they're the best solution to your issue.

- Mike
Lol don't worry Mike, I was just bored I'm about to leave. Keep up the good work
[Decapitated by Support]
"
Mike_GGG wrote:
Please keep your posts civil. Continued unpleasantness to each other will result in probation's.

I suggest that if you have any complaints about something with regards to how something is being handled, that you do get into contact with someone, as they're the best solution to whatever.

- Mike

Fix'd in the spirit of the thread.
"
Jojas wrote:
"
Mike_GGG wrote:

I suggest that if you have any complaints about something with regards to how something is being handled, that you do get into contact with someone, as they're the best solution to whatever.

- Mike

Fix'd in the spirit of the thread.

This is hilarious. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info