Attention Moderators

I notice you always move my threads on my alt to off topic or give me a probation.

but what are my crimes?

MOTHER FUCKER

莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有?
This will be moved as well. They hope the problem will go away by turning a blind eye.
Such is not the case as they are experiencing every day.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
hotaichu wrote:
I notice you always move my threads on my alt to off topic or give me a probation.

but what are my crimes?

MOTHER FUCKER

莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有莫須有?

Oh. Okay.
"
hotaichu wrote:

but what are my crimes?

MOTHER FUCKER

"
Just when you think it's safe, DeckardxLeah and his/her slightly less psychotic alter ego hotaichu return to terrorise all and sundry.

It's called persona you old fart.

Don't you watch animes, you know people and their shadow self/nerdy glasses?
"
[Removed by support]

Regardless of the behaviour in this thread, if the mods are going to keep moving threads and muting/deleting, behaviour will continue to escalate.
"
hotaichu wrote:
but what are my crimes?

Going by this post your "crime" is [Removed by support] s limited capacity to read sub sections and decide where you should post.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by Mike_GGG on Feb 26, 2014, 8:12:51 PM
GGG discriminates all Chinese
They recently removed my Chinese gathering post while leaving the other nationality gather posts in general discussion forever.
[Removed by support]
Is this guy popular or some shit?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
[Removed by support]

Regardless of the behaviour in this thread, if the mods are going to keep moving threads and muting/deleting, behaviour will continue to escalate.

If you don't know DeckardXLeah/hotaichu, you might want to educate yourself a bit as to why their threads are so frequently moved. I strongly recommend you save your defensive efforts for someone worth it. I can tell you're looking for a poster child to advance your own agenda of opposition of the moderators, but you're just shooting yourself in the foot if you think DxL is anything but a troll and a pest.

Not against the mods, but their policy on moving posts at the drop of a hat. Deleting stuff far too quickly.
Again, it's not about defending this specific person, rather than show the increase in rudeness that was gained through these actions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info