My dreams shall show me the answers to life's questions

Alright guys, I'm going to bed, but you can post questions in this thread and I shall use my mystical dream powers to gather answers from other dimensions and realms while I sleep. I shall then post answers to your questions tomorrow morning or afternoon.

Ask away. Ask whatever you desire, whatever you'd like to know.
"
Stormquake wrote:
Alright guys, I'm going to bed, but you can post questions in this thread and I shall use my mystical dream powers to gather answers from other dimensions and realms while I sleep. I shall then post answers to your questions tomorrow morning or afternoon.

Ask away. Ask whatever you desire, whatever you'd like to know.

how many licks to the centre of a tootsie pop? and, as an addendum, to get a man to cum
Does the color blue actually taste like triumph? Or does it taste more victory?
how many sockets does it take to light a bulb if you have a 1 in 1000 chance of lighting the bulb on the first socket?

And then every 5th socket you get a half lit bulb except you can add wires to the socket that may increase your chances of lighting the bulb,

However there is no solid proof that this bulb will really light any sooner if you didn't or did use extra wires.

so would you be best off going for a half lit bulb, or can you really only do with a fully lit bulb, as you already may have half lit bulbs, if this is the case how many already lit bulbs would you have?

IGN: EviiLe
Last edited by ImRight on Feb 25, 2014, 6:46:06 AM
My underwear is uncomfortable today.

Did I accidentally wear my wife's underwear to work again?
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Who looks better in Hardlick's wife's underwear? Him or his wife?

Spoiler
I'm betting on the wife. But not
"
Moonyu wrote:
Who looks better in Hardlick's wife's underwear? Him or his wife?

Spoiler
I'm betting on the wife. But not

i bet its xpire though

hhheehehee
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
I'll concede that point.

Edit: Goat #2 scores a point.
Juice Box: That depends on the size of your tongue for both answers, but you must remember, this is also hard to calculate because the more you lick such a succulent object, the more you will be tempted to suck on it instead. (I know this from personal experience, but not with tootsie pops)

MoonYu: Blue tastes like sour Raspberry. However, as sour Raspberry tastes like victory, I suppose you could do a If P -> Q and Q -> R, then P -> R logical connection between those two points.

ImRight: That depends on whether you're viewing this problem through a cumulative associative or dissociative statistical process. In the ladder, your chances of getting a fully lit bulb may be rather dim (ha!) with every socket, even when using a half-lit bulb.

Though, when using cumulative associative statistics, the chance of a bulb not lighting fully goes down with every failure as the instances are all calculated together. For instance, let's say all sockets have a 1/1000 chance of working (you had only stated the first had this). Now if we fail once, there's a 99.9% chance to back that up, but if we fail twice, we take the multiplicative amounts of the two probabilities of failing against each other, so 0.999^2. By that, we have a 99.8001% chance of failing on the first two sockets. As we continue, this chance of cumulative failure gets lower and lower to the point where failing past that point would be a statistical phenomenon. So... It would be better to deal with the half-lit bulbs if you are impatient and don't want to get to that point, but you could get fully light bulbs if you got "lucky" enough to have a positive statistical phenomenon happen to you or if you could persevere to the point at which failing successively would be less likely than succeeding. I generally call failing beyond this point "unlucky," the point being where the cumulative fail rate falls under 50%. This happens in a 1/1000 instance after the 692nd repetition.

Hardlicker: You didn't accidentally put on your wife's underwear this morning, she told you to. It is part of a role-reversal fetish you have in which you get aroused from gender switching/public humiliation. Your wife had you put on her undergarments today so that you could feel uncomfortable and sexually aroused in a public area. This rising tension will finally be released when you get home.

MoonYu(Again): Hardlicker definitely looks better.
Heading to bed again. Leave more questions that I shall enter the ethereal realm of dreams to find answers to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info