Free Unique Items!

i could really use the infernal mantle occultists vestment if you still have it. my in game name is tommrman_scion. Thank you from all us new players who need a helping hand with items within the first month of playing
SLither Pinch or one of the Volls Chainmail would be great. Chin Sol a third option if the others are gone.

Thank you for giving!!! It really helps the inexperienced like myself.

IGN LordPunch
I would love the Geofris hammer. I have a lev 3 marauder that I am going to do right . I have a toon I started with but I think I picked wrong skills. But its all fun and I want to reroll. TY In game name is Mudnoggin.
I'd really love Aurseize gloves if possible :<
Terminus Est Sword, if possible.

IGN: PancakeRebel
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
| The STFU Truck |||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__|) |
(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)
Hey guys, I will get to as many of you as I can. If you see me online please PM me, as it's difficult to go through forum messages and posts to figure out who is who. I'll try to be online for some amount of time tonight, and I'll be online a lot during the weekend to get any of you I might miss.
Hi id really like the searing touch staff for my flameblast temp build my IGN is godsdeciples thanks!!! if thats gone any ES gear or elimental based weapon would help thanks!
I'd like one of the Wurm's Molt if you still have them.

IGN: Terminodr
hi i would like to claim the searing touch if you would my IGN is godsdeciples
Can I have that fine Goldrim Leather Cap?
IGN: Palabroide
Thank you mate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info