1 more hero until CB start

Do you think the start of the CB will match the announcement of the last hero?
KnockKnock lvl67 marauder
"
Sotee wrote:
Do you think the start of the CB will match the announcement of the last hero?

I have a feeling the last class wont be announced till September, but we could get lucky.
RIP Bolto
I find it doubtful that the announcement of the last class translates to the beginning of the closed beta.

I would imagine that there's a good amount of work to be done with each class after implementation. Mostly concerning the feedback from the F&F Alpha players, I'd think, concerning balance, bugs, and aesthetic that can/should be addressed before a wider audience of players is shown the game.

The beta will come when it is ready.
I do not think the same guys.

I think all classes are now quite ready to be put in the game, the reason why there is still no BETA is bcuz there are some things which still have to be improved.

(^_^) betabetabetabeta
Last edited by darklord on Jul 8, 2011, 10:13:51 AM
Yeah, I too agree the sixth class is ready, I just think his announcement will match the beta.
KnockKnock lvl67 marauder
Last edited by Sotee on Jul 8, 2011, 10:40:17 AM
i think the last class will be playeble when games finally launch :0
and he will be most interesting class for me agi + int this will be nice
I'd have to hunt for it but I'm pretty sure they said they planned for all classes to be available for CB but they might add in the last sometime later so they can get the CB out and started.

Again, can't remember completely and would have to look for what was really stated.
They've said that they are aiming for August to start the closed beta, though that doesn't mean they have to start the beta in August, or even that they will start it in August, it just means that it's their current goal.

They've always said that they want the game to be in a good condition with most of the features working / in place before they start the beta.

It's possible that the last class will be announced just before the closed beta and at this pace that very well could happen. Just don't be disappointed if they feel the need to schedule the beta a little later than their goal due to any unforeseen issues.
Happy Days Abound.
I think that the last class will make it into beta. They still have 4-5 weeks if they start on time to get the last class out there. Also as far as i know GGG are sticking to the August CB deadline.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
Last edited by Zidjian on Jul 9, 2011, 4:22:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info