Mind over matter

I've been planning on making a Scion that uses raging spirits as main attack for the new league, obviously I can't plan the build out completely since there will likely be some changes to the skill tree. However, I am not sure if I should go with mind over matter or not.
I only need to use 8 points to get it. I am just not sure if it is better than just straight putting those 8 points into hp nodes instead.

So what I am asking is, when is MoM better than straight hp? I can see it being good on a low life ES build, but the node is to far away for that imo.
"
Trygsland wrote:
I've been planning on making a Scion that uses raging spirits as main attack for the new league, obviously I can't plan the build out completely since there will likely be some changes to the skill tree. However, I am not sure if I should go with mind over matter or not.
I only need to use 8 points to get it. I am just not sure if it is better than just straight putting those 8 points into hp nodes instead.

So what I am asking is, when is MoM better than straight hp? I can see it being good on a low life ES build, but the node is to far away for that imo.

Wrong. MoM is terrible for a low-life ES build, in fact MoM and low-life should never be mixed. Reason being, the only real way to get high enough mana to successfully use MoM is by using the Eldritch Battery keystone.

As long as you have enough mana regen with passives, a sizable mana pool (~3k mana) you can be very tanky with MoM/EB/AA combo.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info