There isnt, and there never will be an off topic president.

For there is only most glorious leader chairman Bhavv. You will all bow before me, or suffer the dire dire consequences.

My most legendary political change was the re implementation of the death penalty. But not only for the most serious criminals no, but for every and any slightest petty crime. Steal a biro pen? Your head comes off. Speak out of place? Off comes your head. Look at most glorious leader Bhavv in a funny way? Your head shall come off, but only after days of torture.

And I think that everyone is looking at me funny and plotting to kill me, so that means that EVERYONE is a criminal. So many heads to chop off, so little time :(
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Dragons..

If you don't have any, don't expect to rule any soon.
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
Last edited by Inexium2 on Feb 23, 2014, 7:45:34 PM
Gee wizz Bhavv.

You have a nerve with all these delusions of grandeur. Wake up and smell the coffee.

You're just someone else who posts a lot. It's about quality not quantity.

Get some sleep princess.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
Gee wizz Bhavv.

You have a nerve with all these delusions of grandeur. Wake up and smell the coffee.

You're just someone else who posts a lot. It's about quality not quantity.

Get some sleep princess.

I see right through your predictable ruse of jealousy over my undisputable leadership.

For you I will reserve a special cell covered in sharp nails for the floor and walls.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
To be a true leader you need to be elected by your peers (or peer in my case) or crush everyone else before you and rule with an iron fist.

I can't take you seriously as a leader as I've seen that picture of you in a silly hat. My advice to you young padawan is to cool your boots and get in line.

Don't make me sic my attack moon on you. I will unleash the goat.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Bhaaaaa Bhaaaaaa!

(Translation: Let me at him!)

Or....

Spoiler
I just forgot to that arm robbery is illegal again. I still working on my B.A. in Goat Languages.
I AM LEADER, YOU WILL OBEY MEH!!!!

- PoE TOS.
You will respect ma authoritaaa!
You all suck.
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
"
Moonyu wrote:
You will respect ma authoritaaa!

Ya, Totally.

You mr goathoof can be my food and drink testing servant to scan for any poisoned food.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info