I don't get GGG censorship

Anything bad spoken about any corporate entity is labelled 'hatespeech'.

It is the jargon they use to make them seem justified in depriving people of the basic human liberty of free speech if it's inconvenient to them. It's a really fucking disgusting tactic. Totally erroneous, hyperbolic and fucking inappropriate.

It's basically the equivalent to smear tactics on free speech. It's like calling someone a racist for saying your company is run by fucking morons.
Why is it people get upset when the "Corporation" that owns the forum they are on removes or censors posts that are clearly spelled out in the user agreement?

True censorship would to be to shut down the forums completely. Yet here you are complaining away and nothing. Not to mention the billion other forum you can and probably do go to, to blast the ones that mad you angry.

Relax people. Your angry rant isn't going to change my opinion on anything.
"
Moonyu wrote:

Relax buddy. The world doesn't revolve around you.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Why is it people get upset when the "Corporation" that owns the forum they are on removes or censors posts that are clearly spelled out in the user agreement?

True censorship would to be to shut down the forums completely. Yet here you are complaining away and nothing. Not to mention the billion other forum you can and probably do go to, to blast the ones that mad you angry.

Very disappointing.
Edit: that's like -6 goat points
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
Last edited by Inexium2 on Feb 24, 2014, 8:53:30 AM
speaking of newbies to off-topic, is there a hazing process i have not been enlightened with
Last edited by Juicebox360 on Feb 24, 2014, 9:00:36 AM
"

Someone's new to Off-Topic. This little world definitely revolves around MoonYu. It's cute.

I call it The Crèche. I tend to only lurk these parts without posting as I don't really want to get a probation for calling out the kiddies.
"
"

Someone's new to Off-Topic. This little world definitely revolves around MoonYu. It's cute.

I call it The Crèche. I tend to only lurk these parts without posting as I don't really want to get a probation for calling out the kiddies.

lmao
Awww, come on in! The water is perfectly safe.

Edit:

Spoiler

"
"

lol.. you do know moonyu is about 40 years old right?
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Feb 24, 2014, 10:18:46 AM
"
VictorDoom wrote:
"
"

lol.. you do know moonyu is about 40 years old right?

Man-childs are everywhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info