Less than two weeks to go for Sacrifice of the Vaal!

Completed 11 ChallengesChris wrote:
After announcing the name and theme of Sacrifice of the Vaal a week ago, today's update covers the overall scope of the mini-expansion. We've modified our promotional image to detail the specific areas that SotV improves, including a reveal of a new currency item and the names of the new challenge leagues. Full information will be revealed with the press embargo lifts on March 1. Let the speculation continue!

We released a few teasers this week and have many more planned for next week. Here are the ones so far:

In addition, we posted this 10 second teaser video today. Enjoy!
awww yeee
"Bro, its only pixels, its just a game, it doesnt matter... but god forbid you ever think about touching my pixels" - Less than casual players 1999-2016

"Im poor but im not soo poor that i cant afford to buy your rare items at 30% market value" - tod
looks sweet so far keep it up, not sure how i feel about the new HC league being named "Invasion" though...
member since 0.9.13i
Are we there yet :D
First page swagger.

New leagues look interesting. Curious to see what Ambush is, since it's probably what I'll be primarily playing.

Edit: Also, the improved cutthroat mode is interesting. Be interesting to see if it's a modifier on one of the leagues.

Completed 31 ChallengesStrayYoshi wrote:
New supporter unique:
Queen Atziri's Bra
+3 armor
+3% to fire resistances
-3% to cold resistances
50% chance to blind
gems in this armor are SUPPORTED by level 3 cleave

you forgot...
player has -50% max mana
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
20$ donation when GGG makes an extra "party tab" in social screen without WTB/WTS spam
Queen Atziri has 3 tits...
Ambush and Invasion? Looks like I'll be playing standard.
Bullshit, you get the game for free.

So excited for the mini expansion. HYYYYPE!
The Vaal Orb!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info