Less than two weeks to go for Sacrifice of the Vaal!

"
BraidsBathory wrote:
looks sweet so far keep it up, not sure how i feel about the new HC league being named "Invasion" though...

Yeah, "Ambush" and "Invasion" suggest a very unpleasant theme. :p
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Anyone else love the way they build the hype for this? Someone at GGG must have a marketing degree. And that person should have a non-compete clause in their contract because another company is going to snatch them up quickly.

Awesome job GGG, I can't wait to play!!!
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
Can you give a hint of the extent of the nerf to scion, if any?

25% less dialogue.

Best nerf ever.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Lol. But for real. If you are wondering if something will get nerfed, just ask yourself how easy it is. RF? Nerf. COC? Nerf.
"
CorranHorn wrote:
Lol. But for real. If you are wondering if something will get nerfed, just ask yourself how easy it is. RF? Nerf. COC? Nerf.

Easy to nerf or easy to build? Everything is easy to nerf. RF is not that easy to build if you ask me. You have to level for like 60 levels as another character, that's a lot of investment. CoC is also not easy to build.
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
Can you give a hint of the extent of the nerf to scion, if any?

25% less dialogue.

Worst nerf ever.

Fixed.

I honestly don't see the Scion voice-acting hate... Why would you want LESS Lore and character depth? It just boggles my mind...

I <3 Scion voice-acting.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
I'm not 100% sold on the Scion's voice, but the script for her dialogue is... amazing. That bitch is thinking some seriously twisted shit.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Are they going to fix desync for this SoV??
btw, what's up with "Relics of the Past"?

Could it be a completely new type of rarity?

I find it odd that it (if these are just normal uniques) is getting mentioned here since it's pretty obvious that there will be new uniques in a content update.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
Last edited by Diablo1reborn on Feb 21, 2014, 5:11:42 PM
"
Chris wrote:
To clarify, the Ambush and Invasion challenge leagues are not cut-throat. They have their own properties that we haven't announced yet.

Edit: Also, she has four breasts.

Hey!The more the merrier!I would be fine with 6 for all I know....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info