IGN Templar Video Exclusive

"
DoDoBird wrote:
"
Kyouya wrote:
Oh wow, i never knew that D2 has a templar class.

It's cause he was a secret class - you remember the chat gem right?

The purple one? or it was to unlock the duelist?
El infierno es vivir cada día, sin saber la razón de tu existencia.
"
DoDoBird wrote:
"
Kyouya wrote:
Oh wow, i never knew that D2 has a templar class.

It's cause he was a secret class - you remember the chat gem right?

LOL that's really funny. The chat gem that did nothing? Sure click it a thousand times. The Paladin "Fist of Heavens" build is what was referred to as the Templar build. It's like calling a hybrid zeal build a "Zealot".

As for that chat gem I challenge anyone to click it for hours on end or to time your clicks, do any combination, interval you like. Trust me, I tried them all for hours on end and could never get it to do anything or give me anything. IT became a good joke though for new players coming into the game after many of us release day players wasted countless hours messing with it.

There are thousands of theories on what it does but its urban legend. I am also convinced at this point that your stringing some poor soul along to waste countless hours trying? Oh knows, I got it to say created perfect gem! LOL
Do you really care?
"
OneEyeRed wrote:
There are thousands of theories on what it does but its urban legend.

Blizzard confirmed it's doing nothing. I admit, they are masters of persuasion :o))
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
Good job.I love this video.It's for me your best 1. I want kill nigtmare . I hope this will boss with nice drop.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
I really loved this video, it makes me want to play this game even more. I love the dark gritty feel of it, and all the blood... Man this game is looking to be my favorite upcoming release of 2011.
Dedicated CBT for PoE. (I genuinely care about the success of GGG and PoE.)
Pretty nice video ^^ Cant wait for the game!
The more I see the more a picture is created in my head showing D2 and Demon's Souls in fullfilled matrimony.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info