IGN Templar Video Exclusive

"
Jonathan wrote:
"
Nightblaze1 wrote:

Well i was just looking at this screenshot and man the graphics and setting are incredible. The only thing i'm a little confused about is... Is it meant to be that bright?

The brightness is because it is part of the Templar's visions of the past. It is supposed to give it a dreamlike quality and to have great contrast from the corresponding damaged and old version of the same area.

Will every class see the same thing?
RIP Bolto
Looks like GGG surprised me again. And just when i think they cant do it AGAIN...
I dont know about you guys but i think this changed my mind ,and first character i'll try will be Templar now.
Repent! That's what i'm talking about!
Nice room =)) I like that room with white floors and blood pool =).

And the templer class look cool to.

I hope you have beta coming to Christmas =)
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
I have to say this video has me more intrigued. It will be interesting to see the story fully revealed. We know that something the forefather's of Wraeclast did brought about this hell. I'm interested to see if the player finds out what happened and how their fate intertwines with it.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
Last edited by Zidjian on Jul 9, 2011, 4:38:59 PM
Off topic but have to ask =)

I know these videos have been used to announce the new classes but will we ever see one for the Marauder and Ranger?
"
DoDoBird wrote:
Off topic but have to ask =)

I know these videos have been used to announce the new classes but will we ever see one for the Marauder and Ranger?

Probably not, but maybe. I would love to see it but would rather have dev time spent elsewhere.
RIP Bolto
Later on they will probably make some more, but now (before at least open beta starts) there's no reason to get swarms of ppl here.
GGG doesn't have staff and bunch of fansites to manage hype daily and keep ppl interested like we know who.
It's better to save ammo for next chapters :F

//edit - spelling :/
Last edited by ness on Jul 9, 2011, 9:24:26 PM
I can't wait to play as this class. The templar in D2 was one of my favorite classes to play in any Action RPG so this is pretty exciting. All we need now are auras.
"
wilbur24 wrote:
I can't wait to play as this class. The templar in D2 was one of my favorite classes to play in any Action RPG so this is pretty exciting. All we need now are auras.

Oh wow, i never knew that D2 has a templar class.
El infierno es vivir cada día, sin saber la razón de tu existencia.
"
Kyouya wrote:
Oh wow, i never knew that D2 has a templar class.

It's cause he was a secret class - you remember the chat gem right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info