IGN Templar Video Exclusive

Can someone write , what a the voice is saying ? Probably a history of him but I can't understand everything.
www.pathofexilegame.pl
Congrats, looks epic!
KnockKnock lvl67 marauder
amazing video good job!
"
Fajfol69 wrote:
Can someone write , what a the voice is saying ? Probably a history of him but I can't understand everything.

Here you go:
"
They exlied me, a Templar of the Order of Oreath.
One of their own.
My only crime? Seeking the truth.
They think themselves better than the criminals and savages of this God-forsaken continent.
Our forefathers, they did this to Wraeclast. They caused the cataclysm. My dreams tell me this.
Visions of a past that no-one in Oreath wishes to know.
If no other will answer this question, then it falls to me - a man of faith, a man of purpose.
My visions are growing stronger, and darker by the day.
The fiends that block my way, they are merely symptoms of the disease, sores to be lanced.
My misguided Templar brothers placed me at the heart of the mystery.
I will pierce that heart, bleed the truth out of it.
My God is with me, my light, my courage, my power.
He will remain at my side, as I walk this path...
through...
this...
nightmare.
*heavy breathing*
chris is there a way to pick up shield in left hand ,and weapon in right??
I loved this bit:

Nothing beats whacking a zombie with a blunt object (except maybe poking a zombie in the eye with a sharp object)
"
Bulkathos wrote:

maybe all classes are ambidextrous.
RIP Bolto
yeah it will be interesting ,but its strange for me to weak shield in right hand :) i feal unprotected :0
"
Bulkathos wrote:
yeah it will be interesting ,but its strange for me to weak shield in right hand :) i feal unprotected :0

that's what i've already post on polish POE site

everyone is so excited with all these hybrids but you people must realize that hybrid classes are weaker in what they do

lets take this Templar, he's like a marauder - but he will never ever hit so hard, and a mage - but his spells are not so powerfull.

What Im sayin' is: hybrid classes are certainly interesting, combination of two abilities makes it nice, but for everyone who thinks hybrid class will have an advantage, i say- you are probably wrong
(^_^) betabetabetabeta
"
Covert wrote:
"
Bulkathos wrote:

maybe all classes are ambidextrous.

I think the Templar is left-handed.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info