Post closed

"
As a sub note, it uses Soul Taker, in my opinion the most singularly OP item in the game - it's a really easy unique to make a really strong build with it, because it eliminates mana cost as a build concern. Bino's doesn't have that luxury

I'll try this, but in my view you don't need mana for this build. I wont attack fast (no multistrike, no faster attacks, no % attack speed nodes, or very fiew) Maybee i can even use determination + grace + reduce mana gem and still can play with 10% mana left.

"
The HP based build looks a bit more efficient, however I'd still be concerned about durability. You've only got 62% increased max health, which is low even for a soft-core character, especially considering that you have no hard negation that's musually used on characters with lower health (MoM, arctic armour, even the acrobatics passives...).

With this concentrate HP build, at lvl 66, i reach 44% hp. And I can spend all my points left only in hp nodes.
Build
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABvrz0xkUKNdYxnqZXTeP-jzWStfJuqkrIqW54Db6KAdykGRv6Jd-E2W5pvqfv42Nw0k3ADzSTtkFOKimlW6_Q7vejYnkV9gAGGNtDnA6tFHU67XRBrUpSr80md9d_KzB8UUefJxUajb8FtbTFl9BW9bk-225948LsRwbb54_67Bi00XaCyAzBxYhCkBtwVpoT29Re-vyrnaMRllbqBX0OSOOEwFFw1XBS

"
You might want to consider using snakebite + blood dance

I've considered it, but it's a totally different build. Not even worth taking daggers anymore, since u got a base adder's touch on gloves.

"
Knockback or chance to flee could replace the critical support gem

Haven't thought about knockback at all. Ty for the idea, can be really powerfull !
I dislike the idea of chance to flee gems. It doesen't work on bosses. And with an added fire damage gem, does the same on most of mobs with an increase damage + a second DOT on crit.

And you are right, the best i can do is to give up CI and death oath. Maybee i will be able to use it in an other build :)
got my 1rst bino's yesterday !
Build on it's way

Bump
Bump
Very nice , epique build
Nice and vicious.
Bump, ty for comments !
Hmmm. You know that the default critical strike multiplier is 150% right?

Thus a crit without any further ado only increases the damage a crit will do 1.5x the damage.

By increasing the critical strike multiplier by 100% you will tripple your damage. Keep that in mind. If your main damage source is a dot of a very high burst hit you need to get a really high crit multiplier aswell.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Critical_strike_multiplier

You need to do some calculations on wether getting critical multiplier is better or increased damage over time.

So...this is what I came up with
build

Puncture can be removed by Remove Bleeding Flask.
Burning Damage can be reduced by Ruby Flask.

If your enemy is CI he is immune against Poison.
Last edited by zorker on Feb 26, 2014, 7:57:57 AM
"
Hmmm. You know that the default critical strike multiplier is 150% right?

Thus a crit without any further ado only increases the damage a crit will do 1.5x the damage.

By increasing the critical strike multiplier by 100% you will tripple your damage. Keep that in mind. If your main damage source is a dot of a very high burst hit you need to get a really high crit multiplier aswell.

Yeah, your right, surely ain't gad not much crit multiplier on nodes.
That's why puncture will be linked to an increase critical strike multiplier support gem (100%+ crit multiplier)

Haven't talk about it yet, but i'm thinking about using Abyssus, around 110% crit multiplier.

With this build, at lvl 79 (small changes from yours), i could reach up to 450+ crit strike multiplier.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSu9gavFR35lTYTZbmkl376nG_rSTe_jpBnAD2NwNJO2QU4qW68ppd0N0O78xfejVvpieXRBFfZ31wAGfyswfFFHnyczDI2_FRr-KwW1GdW0xf_ewuyX0PLhVvVjQ7k-44Tbbg5IwFF94xGWcNV_xp2jcFLBxfyriEKQG3BWmhPb1Gegh3ZKfVjbU9-bg4TvdO1672BLBS2quKp_jX0nqVptJDynXElR7Bi00XaCyAwY261KUq_NJtaKVuoFfen-uXw=
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info