Undiscovered Recipe Public Bounty Thread

The idea is that users can pledge any amount of currency to the user who reveals a new recipe for the first time. Once enough people have pledged, the total amount someone stands to gain by revealing a recipe should more than compensate for the opportunity they potentially lose by sharing it. This also provides an incentive for users to discover new recipes as they are added, beyond just fame, because who really cares about fame.

As it stands, there are three undiscovered recipes. One added 9th January (or December 24th?), two added 29th January. Post your pledge in this thread (to keep it visible and encourage people to find them) and I will add it to the spoiler. Please also show the currency that you are pledging and make sure you have it available when the recipes are discovered.

Once someone discovers a recipe, I will update this post and ask that the discoverer let me know when someone pays so I can update the list of names showing who has fulfilled their pledge. I won't be attempting to middleman any actual transactions.

Minimum pledge of 10 Chaos Orbs, because I don't want to futz with editing this post for Alteration Shards.

Recipe #1 Discovered by reddit user ntohs
Spoiler

TyrantKeel - 10 Chaos
JeIlySickLe - 1 Albino Rhoa Feather
Nightmare90 - 2 Blessed Orbs
KingCroc - 1 Exalted Orb
Teroof - Non-Legacy Soul Taker
Lordemore
-7 Exalts (Nemesis)
-Goldrim (Nemesis)
-5L Kaom's Primacy (Nemesis)
-Berek's Grip (Nemesis)
-5L Taryn's Shiver
-Natty Ring (Standard)
-A few minor currencies (Standard)
JuggaloScruffy - 10 Exalts
Swagtrain - A lot of Alts

ruby flask of reflexes + sapphire flask of reflexes + topaz flask of reflexes = jade flask

Recipe #2 Discovered by reddit user ntohs
Spoiler

Nightmare90 - 1 Exalted Orb
KingCroc - Poorjoy's Asylum Map
Daresso - 10 Chaos (Hardcore)

ruby flask of iron skin + sapphire flask of iron skin + topaz flask of iron skin = granite flask

Recipe #3 Undiscovered
Spoiler

KingCroc - 20 Orbs of Chance
Xila_Xila - Maelstrom of Chaos Map
Chromewarrior
-Kaom's Primacy (Domination)
-Acton's Nightmare Map (Domination)
searrss - 90 Chaos

In the spirit of PoE, there is an element of gambling in the way you pledge towards recipes. You can pledge to Recipe 1, 2, 3 or any combination. The recipes are assigned above in the order that they are discovered, so the user who discovers recipe 3 may earn a much larger bounty than the one who discovers recipe 1. Be sure to let me know which recipe bounty you are adding to when pledging.

I will check this thread daily (at least) for new pledges and hopefully discovered recipes.

My pledge:
to recipe 1.
Last edited by Crocodarrel on Feb 20, 2014, 1:41:09 PM
Come one come all, but do not pledge, for lurkers stand to gain!
no
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Pledging in chaos? This isn't even serious.
IGN: Smegacore
"
battled wrote:
Pledging in chaos? This isn't even serious.

lets get serious guys
:O
First recipe was already discovered in post "I know new vendor recipes" few days ago.

Vendoring any Q+ gems to 40+ total quality nets you GCP.

Simple, stupid, not particularly profitable.
But still, nice to know.

So I'll take my chaos and that feather now please :)

Now you can continue in working on another more valuable receipes.

Oh one more thing;

I've noticed that people buy certain common uniques for 2-3C on game trade post. It is definitely connected with new recipe.

I've linked all mine but none was acceptable I guess (guy didn't want to reveal which are exact ones he needs, wonder why)

Devious plan;
Collect the list of needed uniques, you have the half or recipe. If any1 traded with those guys, post here. If not - try to trade and reveal what they need.

IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
"
Thorien_Kell wrote:
First recipe was already discovered in post "I know new vendor recipes" few days ago.

Only problem I see is that we already had this recepie avalible in open beta :'D
"
Thorien_Kell wrote:

But still, nice to know.

Now you can continue in working on another more valuable receipes.

Oh one more thing;

I've noticed that people buy certain common uniques for 2-3C on game trade post. It is definitely connected with new recipe.

I've linked all mine but none was acceptable I guess (guy didn't want to reveal which are exact ones he needs, wonder why)

Devious plan;
Collect the list of needed uniques, you have the half or recipe. If any1 traded with those guys, post here. If not - try to trade and reveal what they need.

Lold.

WTB All your uniques guys, 1 chaos each.

-Hey mate, i have that "vendor unique" and that "vendor unique"
--sorry bro, already bought them

-hey, i have soultaker, kaom's heart and a few more "vendor uniques".
--ok i'll buy each for 1 chaos, come to a1n.

That's how it works. The End.
"
Thorien_Kell wrote:

But still, nice to know.

Nope, this was added long before January 2014 and is well known.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info