What happens on reset...

This might have been asked quite a lot already but I can't find any info about it.
So yeah, what is happening with our gear when it reset?
Take me for example, I got 16 page of stash full on both realm.

I guess there will be temporary pages in order to switch stock over and you keep what's already on characters also but correct me if I'm wrong.
Last edited by phil4Abeer on Feb 18, 2014, 6:32:36 AM
FLIPSQC will be downgraded to Standard League along with her full stash.
Yes, all of your Domination stash tabs will be moved to Standart as Remove Only tabs.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Feb 18, 2014, 6:41:26 AM
Actually, the people who have replied already are lying. In reality you're gonna lose all your stuff unless you transfer to a another character. I hereby offer my services, I'll take all your stuff.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
It's soooo hard to go on annoucements and read Chris post uh?

Lazy asses everywere
"
f3rret wrote:
Actually, the people who have replied already are lying.

stop confusing new players
stash tabs are rearranged randomly between players, that's how it was after Anarchy/Onslaught
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
The characters in these leagues will transfer to their parent leagues. Domination characters will transition to Standard and Nemesis characters will transition to Hardcore. Please note that this process is not instant - it can take some time.

Your stash tabs from the challenge leagues will also transition to their parent leagues as remove-only tabs. This is so that you aren't penalised for not having enough stash tabs. Remove-only tabs will last until the items are removed from them. Once you remove an item from a remove-only stash tab you cannot return it to that stash tab.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/792562
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info