"Classic" Effects

"
Bunnu wrote:
"
Make them free micro transactions and let the player decide what they want, no backlash is possible from this approach except possibly from mentally unsound people.

The art team doesn't really like them, though. I'm looking for a compromise that makes both the players and GGG happy, not just the players.
Alternative suggestion: Give all accounts made during Open beta (And earlier) a Micro Transaction that when applied to any item, makes all auras use the visual effects prior to the current implementation. Everyone else has to pay for them.

Supports those that helped support the game during Open Beta (And earlier) by providing feedback and purchasing micro transactions/supporter packs during a critical moment of the games development cycle and gives new players something to consider purchasing (Future income).

Edit: Forum seems to occasionally eat the last few lines of my posts upon submission?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Feb 26, 2014, 1:52:41 AM
Hi

I really miss the uniqueness each aura had. I don't understand why the art department would dislike them, when I use clarity with disciplinary and hatred looks like a hyno disk, and that is ...better?

1+ FOR EITHER CB/OB PLAYERS HAVING CHOICE OF OLD AURAS OR JUST ALLOW THEM AS FREEBIES, I miss when clarity had a cool cloud around my character, felt uplifting.

I mean the way it is now feels like 5 mins were spent on each aura design in order to promote buying cool aura designs via MT:(

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info