Zealot's Oath question

This has probably been answered, but I couldn't find an answer.

If I take Zealot's Oath passive does that negate the need for energy shield recovery, in other words does energy shield regenerates instantly after taken damage, or does it still have to go through recovery period?

Thanks!
Regeneration and recovery are separate mechanics. So you're constantly regenerating ES but when you haven't taken damage for X seconds, ES recovery starts and you can recover to full ES in a second or two.
"
KG31459 wrote:
Regeneration and recovery are separate mechanics. So you're constantly regenerating ES but when you haven't taken damage for X seconds, ES recovery starts and you can recover to full ES in a second or two.

Ok, so if I understood correctly, I still have to avoid any damage for a couple of seconds to start regenerating energy shield even thou I have Zealot's Oath.

What this passive does is only adds regeneration to already existing es regeneration?
no.

The regen X% hp you have from gear/passives applies instantly and constantly to ES when you have Zealot's Oath.

Last edited by Mammatus on Feb 18, 2014, 6:52:24 AM
"
Mammatus wrote:
no.

The regen X% hp you have from gear/passives applies instantly and constantly to ES when you have Zealot's Oath.

Yes, that's what I wanted to confirm!

So this means that in chaos degen maps I might outregen chaos damage and actually keep my es full even by standing still and not doing anything?
Last edited by aurelix on Feb 18, 2014, 8:34:14 AM
Chaos degen is different. If you are CI then you ignore the damage so no regen needed. If you are using Shavrones Wrappings then ZO can help mitigate the chaos degen to ES. If you are life and es based for your surviablity then you are out of luck, chaos deals damage to life and the constant damage keeps your ES from regening. You remove the life regen and put it on your es you will still degen the chaos on life.... You will have es, but I would rather have the HP regen in that situation.
Last edited by DarkHeart69 on Feb 18, 2014, 10:45:14 AM
"
DarkHeart69 wrote:
Chaos degen is different. If you are CI then you ignore the damage so no regen needed. If you are using Shavrones Wrappings then ZO can help mitigate the chaos degen to ES. If you are life and es based for your surviablity then you are out of luck, chaos deals damage to life and the constant damage keeps your ES from regening. You remove the life regen and put it on your es you will still degen the chaos on life.... You will have es, but I would rather have the HP regen in that situation.

Yes, forgot to mention I was theory crafting about hybrid build with Solaris Lorica/Shavronne's and just wanted to know how Zealot's oath work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info