Season Six, Event 170: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

gear wasnt the best accept for the gloves and boots i found at lvl 1, seemed like every pack was blue and got 2nd overall :D
not a single easy zone, not a single usable rare, all gear was blue equal to white (epic helm with thorns, etc). 25% of race was running with white gnarled, 70% of race with bastard sword 2-6 cold and before one minute to death found this
Spoiler
got 2 times dischargers level, one with only disch+freeze pulse, second with disch+fp+voidbearers+arc+alchemists
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Killed twice, by desync. Well, the second one was also my fault, but it was also desync. :(

RIP L4 Something I couldn't see due to desync
Spoiler

RIP L5 Merveil's Daughters/Crustacean/Some sort of elephant thing due to stupidity and desync
Spoiler
Last edited by lumisphere902 on Feb 21, 2014, 1:11:48 PM
Lvl 22 this time
at start was AMAZING, but soon I was suffering about lack of DPS and movement speed(second qs or ms boots).

Went firestorm instead of ice nova as usual. Did fairly well, 10th witch and I was at 99% to 18 (which would of been an extra point). Last minute, some leap slamming asshole rouge exile shows up and makes things pretty tough. I didn't have time to beat him down as the league was ending :(.

IGN: xTouchingDeadx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info