Season Six, Event 162: 100 Minute Fixed Seed

Late split on Caverns oops

Found sledge in riverway.

Would have #1 if I didn't run out of portals in Docks :(

Also, WEAVER SKIP HYPE! He didn't go up before I killed him :D
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Feb 19, 2014, 2:00:08 PM
RNG was good, to little avail. Mud flats done in 15-20 minutes with constant 600 to 1200 ping and disconnects from server. People doing merveil by the time i managed to somehow get to ledge.

If it wasnt for good RNG and good eva items, and the lucky drops ( capped on all res by merveil lol ) i would die to lag already. Managed 23 and 19th Scion. But if i imagine what could i do with the extra 15 minutes...
Last edited by Shadowness_ on Feb 19, 2014, 1:59:48 PM
Docks at 380 hp with 60 fire res on Path of Exile's state of the art hyper competitive race servers is good times.
I've made 33 two times now on next to nothing and shit packs all the time, everywhere, so I guess it's only a matter of time.

lucked out on the ring as I was not able to get a second one
got the glove with about 8ish minutes to go

got 5 rare boots, still no ms... never saw qs drop either. 58:30 vaal regardless
"
Swarox wrote:
Horrible race, normaly i have a ping of around 50 ms (what is already bad), had 140ms+ today, feelt like 400ms though, i thought i support the game so you guys are able to pay for things like good servers, nvm. Had to log out in cavern already because i desyncd into these gay exploders, race was lost anyways

Ping issues are almost never on GGG's end. You should open a support thread and they will figure out where the issue lies and how to fix it.

"
lumisphere902 wrote:
Yay! My first RP. Leveled up to level 6 at 30 seconds. -.-

Grats!
account number 3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info