Questions about IIR/IIQ and summons

I am familiar with the mechanics of "snapshotting" summoned minions. That said, I'd like to know more about how IIR and IIQ work with minions. I know that if you snapshot minions linked with IQ or IR gems they continue to benefit from those bonuses. What I am less sure about is whether or not summons use your current IIR/IIQ from gear when they kill things or if they use the IIR/IIQ that you had when you summoned them. Anyone know?

Also, does anyone know if culling strike works with minions? For example, if I were to put culling strike on my Burned Miscreation, would his aura cull?
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
Well I know that RF doesnt cull, idk about the other question.
Closed Beta Member.
If RF doesn't cull then I'd bet that unrighteous fire doesn't either!
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
dots don't "hit"
cull needs a "hit"
ergo, unrighteous can't cull

next point, don't take my word for it but from what i understand:
iir/iiq is a check made when you kill the mob. so it would PROBABLY check how much you have at that point, but since minions get a bonus "on kill" iir/iiq from gem that snapshots (but not your iir/iiq gear)
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

"
nieth79 wrote:
3) When specters are summoned - there's a 'snapshot' mechanic, it snapshots any variables pertaining to minion summoning, but does it 'snapshot' item rarity equipped on the character at that time too?
No. Your stats are not snapshotted. Wehn the spectre kills something, the IIQ/IIR from support gems on the minion are applied as part of the killing damage, and then the kill is assigned to you and your current IIQ/IIR gear is applied exactly the same as it would be if you'd killed the thing.

From Gameplay Help a few days ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info