Todays Bug got all of my items stolen!!!!

bump
bump.

Really hope this gets some attention soon.
Support. send them a mail. That's what they are here for, we at the forums can't do anything besides agreeing that it's a shame it happened and hope it can be resolved.

Edit: Direct link to send them a message here.
Last edited by Slir on Jan 28, 2013, 7:51:56 PM
"
Slir wrote:
Support. send them a mail. That's what they are here for, we at the forums can't do anything besides agreeing that it's a shame it happened and hope it can be resolved.

Edit: Direct link to send them a message here.

I have done that, but as of yet no response from support. Just trying all possible lines of communication. I get that resources are strained and limited.

Hopefully you can understand my frustration, a naked ranger in merciless is not really playable =P
authenticator bro.

But really, I hope support remedies this situation for you- good luck.
Well a similar issue here :(

I logged off yesterday 29.01 at aprox., 3:30 at the night (UTC+1) and logged in yesterday at 17:45 29.01.

My whole gear + gems and Orbs is missing, so looks like I got hacked.

Chars are still there but with almost no gear (they just left some twink stuff and items for vendor)

Wrote a pm here in forum aswell as an email to support but still nothing :(

I am afraid thats it :/

Edit:

Well, i got an answer from Henry :) that he passed my issue to the devs and they will investigate it. That was yesterday evening.
Today I send a "reminder" email, questioning when I could expect an answer, got that back:

"The problem is that our Dev team is extremely swamped with issues at the moment, so there isn't anything else I can do really.
I understand your concerns as it is a very serious matter."

But I'm afraid it's not Blizzard and all I get back is - we are so sorry but can't do anything.
Well speculation for sure, I hope everything turns out well for me :( Level 65 Ranger with pretty descent equip was grinding a3 merciless and now with absolutly no gear is not a good deal at all. Despite the fact all of the orbs, gcps and the whole "Economy" I build up is gone aswell.

Drama :D
Last edited by Kelderoth on Jan 30, 2013, 9:43:27 AM
Some news??
bump :/
Happened to me as well last night.

The issue is ongoing it seems, and not fixed yet.
Do you guys use the same password and e-mail for multiple games and websites ? Because the databases containing this information regularly gets hacked, and the companies owning them don't even report it unless there's enough evidence and public outcry.

Use a unique password for each game you play. Note them down on a piece of paper if it's too much to remember, not in a digital document.
"
Thalandor wrote:
Do you guys use the same password and e-mail for multiple games and websites ? Because the databases containing this information regularly gets hacked, and the companies owning them don't even report it unless there's enough evidence and public outcry.

Use a unique password for each game you play. Note them down on a piece of paper if it's too much to remember, not in a digital document.

Yes I do :)

And b4 you ask, I also use another PW for my email :)

Still no answer :/ And I wrote to several Mods, 2 different emails and for sure support.
There is still hope for the best :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info