Unable to do any damage (DPS is gone...)

I had just got Determination and Spell Totem, I linked Spell totem to Rejuvenation totem and added to passives that give totem health, duration, and 1 more totem.

I was in a panic pressed a few of the skills because I was dying and realized I was unable to do any damage at all to enemies anymore, I could attack but there would be no damage done.

DPS is completely gone from my character screen, what is going on?!

IGN: JAXx
IGN: Farmerino
Ancestral bond - Keystone passive that grant you additional totem but you will not be able to do dmg.
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
wow are u kidding...worst passive ever..and what about spell totem? does it help rejuvenation totem at all?
IGN: Farmerino
Last edited by rinxen on Jan 28, 2013, 4:41:28 AM
"
rinxen wrote:
wow are u kidding...worst passive ever..and what about spell totem? does it help rejuvenation totem at all?

Stupid is, what stupid does.

Read on the passives before you take them next time.

However; This aint a bad passive at all.
Plennntttty of viable builds work with, around and are based on this specific passive slot.

If you cant figure out how to make it work, google some and listen to what other people have come up with. Traps for example works verry well with this passive, as u aint doing the damage. The trapp however, is.

I recommend you to stop by at Kripparian's Youtube channel. He made a verry VERRY deep video about this passive, how to sork with it and most important.

- How you still manage to make insane damage with it!

- Check it out!
zzZzzzZzzZz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info