The Big Fashion Thread

Hello fellow Exiles. I made this thread for the purpose of giving inspiration to anyone who wants to purchase mtx's, but dont know what would look cool in combination with others (I would like to start the thread with my own pics, but Im yet to decide wich effects to buy).

So if you have any great/unique/strange/etc looking characters, Im sure everyone who is into this would like to see them, just like back in the "Well-dressed Exile" competition. This time, no prizes or anything, just a hell of a big show-off thread!
Why ask Why and start by denying before you have actually tried?

I'll go first :) Here's my golden Marauder:

Skin Transfers:

Helmet: Eternal Burgonet Skin
Chest: Hyrri's Ire Skin
Boots: Windscream Skin
Mace: Chober Chaber Skin

Armor Effects:

Helmet: Aureate Halo Effect
Boots: Radiant Footprints Effect
Weapon: Radiant Weapon Effect
Chest: Champion's Hour Back Attachment

Pet: Bell Lizard Pet
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
merp merp
I wish I could participate in this. I only have the lightning effect on my 2hand axe.

I'll eventually get around to getting the cool armor and other effects.

I love the golden marauder 9/10 only because i think the weapon needs some special glow or soemthing.

*edited to add*

you do have weapon effect but seems lacklustre...you need something more showy
Last edited by Jayburner on Feb 16, 2014, 3:15:17 PM
This is old but let me link some of my chars or other players chars I have stored;

IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
Seems cool
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
IGN: vaiNe_
Glad to see creative people here! Keep them coming guys!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info