When should I expect to loot a 6L?

Update - I'm at 2500 hours now and haven't looted a 6L NOR fused a 6L.
"
fordfanboi wrote:

You have a 6link Voll's Protector quit complaining for almost 2 years.
I need a signature to look legit
Im at 3800h played had never seen one either. That is till Warbands started. I have had a 6l chest in strand. And had 2! more a bow and a staff drop from a fully linked chest. So keep hope!
"
Miská wrote:
Im at 3800h played had never seen one either. That is till Warbands started. I have had a 6l chest in strand. And had 2! more a bow and a staff drop from a fully linked chest. So keep hope!

Right on - maybe they tweaked the drop rates. /crossfingers
I dont have the playtime like you guys only about 1500 hours and i dropped 2 x 6 link weapons so far. 6 linked 5 armours and 1 bow i dont think my rng is very good except one 6link in under 100 fusings. I think someone with over 1000hours playtime and no 6 link(fused or drop) must have the worst luck on earth EVER.

Wisxh you guys best luck for the next xxxx hours playtime
"
Hunt8722 wrote:
"
fordfanboi wrote:

You have a 6link Voll's Protector quit complaining for almost 2 years.

QQ

That's on standard - who wouldn't have the currency for 1 unique 6L after 2500 hrs? ( and I do only have 1 unique 6L excluding Tabula Rasa )
Last edited by fordfanboi on Jul 31, 2015, 5:00:53 PM
It drops when you don't expect it... I was farming celestical justicar (bought 3 dropped 2) was hunting the last one and bam 6L chest dropped ... was so Q_Q.

My first 6L ever, when i was farming and finally i could say that i progressed and achived 6L thanks to div cards, GGG was like "Nope, denied" /GG
Wow - that's crazy coincidence - how is that possible that I loot it the same day I bring this old topic up! Just looted my first 6L. It was in a fully linked strongbox and is a friggin l72 imperial maul! lol
Last edited by fordfanboi on Aug 1, 2015, 1:48:17 AM
During the Forgotten Masters league, I've had three or four 6l items drop and 10-15 Exalted orbs as well as managing a solid pool of high level maps. Most fun I've ever had playing PoE. Hm, must be a coincedence...
I've had 5 6L weps now that all were either low ilvl or a low base so they all became divine orbs. Did get one very nice ilvl and base es chest once like a week before end of bloodlines league so was near worthless then too :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info