How do I go about getting the "Overcharged" achievement?

So, being the achievement hunter I am, I'd like to get the "Overcharged" achiev even though I really don't like how it requires a specific build.

The problem is that I'm not exactly sure what do I need to do to get 15 charges in total.

There are Kaom rings that add +1 to endu charges, that's 5 endu charges in total without any other "buff", and there are nodes that increase the max number of charges.

But if I make a specific build for this achiev, I'd like it to be somewhat viable. I figured I probably need some kind of a "Discharge" build for this, but that's about it.

Any tips, advices, links to some builds etc...? :)
Last edited by Koffin_Kat on Feb 14, 2014, 5:47:29 AM
Buy 1 or 2 daggers with 140-180 crit and no other useful mods for a few chaos like this one:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791426

Use Ice spear gem with power charge on crit and start crit'ing monsters( you can use crit weakness)
You can use 2 of kaoms rings + 3x +1max endu charges on tree +1 max charge from merc bandit quest.
And then you need frenzy/bllod rage we
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
Last edited by Inexium2 on Feb 14, 2014, 5:50:14 AM
You'll need any character that has

- the ability to generate all three kinds of charges (that's a rather easy task: Endu cry, PCoC, Blood rage)
- has 6 bonus charges, be it through the passive tree, by items or by bandit rewards. For me it was +3 Frenzy charges, +1 PC and +1 Endu charges from the tree and +1 Frenzy from Bandits as a Crit Bow Ranger who relied heavily on Immortal Call vs. reflect, at least until it got unbareable and i switched to VP.

Another nice build to make good use out of all three kinds of charges would be a crit based melee with max block.
If you're okay with making a character specifically for this achievement, you can make a templar or marauder and go for all 3 endurance charge nodes, and the power charge node that's next to the upper endurance charge. Get Power Siphon, Frenzy, Enduring Cry and two Kaom rings. Shoot with frenzy, kill with Power siphon, spam Enduring Cry. It'll just take 28 skill points, and you'll be able to get 8 endurance charges, 4 power charges, and 3 frenzy charges.

Example build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxtglJ11JZ5vUjxku2WFXDZHO0iGezacwAec26GSjGlVhIRLhJ-3E9j0PJIt8uzrYLdLsOClPhX0=
It popped for me when I bought an item I found in trade chat.
"
Bunnu wrote:
If you're okay with making a character specifically for this achievement, you can make a templar or marauder and go for all 3 endurance charge nodes, and the power charge node that's next to the upper endurance charge. Get Power Siphon, Frenzy, Enduring Cry and two Kaom rings. Shoot with frenzy, kill with Power siphon, spam Enduring Cry. It'll just take 28 skill points, and you'll be able to get 8 endurance charges, 4 power charges, and 3 frenzy charges.

Example build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxtglJ11JZ5vUjxku2WFXDZHO0iGezacwAec26GSjGlVhIRLhJ-3E9j0PJIt8uzrYLdLsOClPhX0=

This looks rather easy to achieve, I'm gonna try it!
Thank you :)
thanks ,it works :D
You really just need to get the ability to have all the charges. As quite some builds have +3 charges of some kind anyways, you can add 2 Kaom's rings and Darkray Vectors and that is enough. I got mine yesterday because I have now 8 endurance charges anyways (+3 from tree, +1 from Oak, +1 from corrupted belt) and just put on Darkray Vectors.

If you have Hegemony's Era or Void Battery, you also get another power charge ;).

To generate the charges, just go to the Ledge in Cruel or Normal, cast Enduring Cry, curse mobs with Assasin's Mark and use Blood rage. It is actually pretty easy once you have the ability to get all the charges.

Does anyone know what the theoretical max is for charges you can have on your character?

9 standard
+9 from tree
+1 from Merciless quest
+2 from 2x Void Battery
+2 from 2x Kaom's Sign
+1 from corrupted belt (endurance)
+1 from corrupted amulet (frenzy)
+2 from corrupted Darkray Vectors (frenzy + frenzy)

... would be 27. Did I miss anything? Seems like power charge corruptions only roll on 2h weapons. And frenzy charges roll on both amulets and boots. Weird.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info