Who cares about standard?

I do, why wouldnt I?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
adubs301 wrote:
anyone who has a wife, a child(ren), a job, and still manages to play must be neglecting an important part of their life. Either their wife, child, job, or their health/sleep are definitely suffering....

yeah that's something we all should be aspiring to do.... NOT

So I'm guessing that you have none of those things?
Standard Forever
I will be playing Standard unless there are some serious rewards for new league.

I just don't have the time to do all the flipping required to gear for end game content again (also even if you are good at flipping it is still stressful circa investment banker suicide rate). I'm sure most former d2 players are in the same boat.

I'm actually predicting that unless the rewards of new league are very good, standard will have more players. (only reason I did domination league 1 is because all the new players went there)
Last edited by link1313 on Feb 15, 2014, 1:51:49 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
xahanort wrote:
Who cares about standard? people with lots of exalts and people who are lazy. To the lazy people who might say: oh but I have a wive/kid/hand/dog/mom to take care of, can't really play that much. I know a guy in my poe group who has a kid, a wife, a job and still plays nemesis. Yes, he plays the 4 months. Why? Because he's not a whiny baby like 30% of the population of this game. Don't be salty. People who play standard are the DENNIS of PoE. At least the ones who are lazy.

P.s. Being rich is still a lame excuse, I am rich in normal hardcore and I don't play it because it's lame. And I_NO (using you as an example, because you pretty much sum it up in terms of what a good poe player is), despite being rich in "poop"-league, plays domination. Why? Because it's not fun to play in a broken economy where half my party would be opop.

No copy pasterino

OMG, this is such a rich generalisation.

I played standard for over 5100 hours.
For 12 to 16 hours a day, every day, for over a year.
I played solo, no leeching.
I played self-found, no trade, not even orb trade.

Yet, this crazy comes in here and generalises. He brings his leeching, shopping, path of least resistant ass in here, with his all time high lvl 83 and calls me lazy?

WTF?

Dude, if my solo, self found progressed characters of 94,94,91,89,87, make me lazy. WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU?

Don't go pulling the hardcore card now, because until you take a character solo, self found, with no log/alt-F4 escapes, pushing content above you, no being carried, no leeching, no WP ports, no boss kill buys, no rushes, just pure Hardcore gaming, to lvl 88 until dying to a bug IN ANY LEAGUE keep your silliness to yourself.

If you are gonna go throwing shit, throw it downwind, dude.

Oh damn, look at him, with standard characters Kappa Even d3 is better than standard. QUestion, how many legacy items do you play with?
Ign BurningforeverwithKnive
Last edited by xahanort on Feb 15, 2014, 5:14:15 PM
ppl do what they want to do.
who cares what you say?
"
xahanort wrote:
Oh damn, look at him, with standard characters Kappa Even d3 is better than standard.

Dude, grow up, stop digging that whole. You are making yourself look silly. The information as to why, is all in my post. Read it again and realise why you playing a game your way makes you no better than someone playing a game their way. In fact, you go and lay down the reasons why you claim some superiority, derp it, and do nothing but ridicule yourself.

As if trying to claim man points in a fucking video game isn't telling enough, having it backfire, lol.

"
QUestion, how many legacy items do you play with?

Now do you really want me to link my 123 tabs of self found 'laziness'?
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Feb 15, 2014, 5:51:44 PM
"
xahanort wrote:

you can watch his stream
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
xahanort wrote:
Oh damn, look at him, with standard characters Kappa Even d3 is better than standard.

Dude, grow up, stop digging that whole. You are making yourself look silly. The information as to why, is all in my post. Read it again and realise why you playing a game your way makes you no better than someone playing a game their way. In fact, you go and lay down the reasons why you claim some superiority, derp it, and do nothing but ridicule yourself.

As if trying to claim man points in a fucking video game isn't telling enough, having it backfire, lol.

"

Now do you really want me to link my 123 tabs of self found 'laziness'?

Right, "selfound". and if you didnt see in my original post, I said two types of people play standard. you fit in the first category: the ones so rich they dont want to give up their wealth to play in a better place
Ign BurningforeverwithKnive
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by RoryC_GGG on Feb 15, 2014, 10:21:04 PM
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by RoryC_GGG on Feb 15, 2014, 10:21:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info