July 5 Screenshot of the Week

Today's screenshot shows a Duelist casting Detonate Dead on some bandits near Alira's Camp in Act Two. It's a pretty dark area, but is occasionally illuminated by light beams like the one that can be seen on the left.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
Today's screenshot shows a Duelist casting Detonate Dead on some bandits near Alira's Camp in Act Two. It's a pretty dark area, but is occasionally illuminated by light beams like the one that can be seen on the left.

Looking great, I presume that the dust particle effects look better in game (they still look great here)

Nice to see the ferns!
RIP Bolto
That helmet looks tough and menacing. I want one!
RIP Bolto
Interesting, so the duelist follows down a more necromantic line of magic or was this skill granted by a socket item?
"So Shines a Good Deed in a Weary World" - Willy Wonker
"
PoERickety wrote:
Interesting, so the duelist follows down a more necromantic line of magic or was this skill granted by a socket item?

As far as I know all skills are granted by gems (I may be wrong)
RIP Bolto
This is uncomfortable... but not in a bad way. You guys are taking this game past the boundaries. Just when i thought i understood the gist of things, you bring out a photo of a duelist casting what seems to be a necromancy spell.

I'm loving it!
WOOOOO_NESS_OF_DOOM!!!!!
"
Covert wrote:
"
PoERickety wrote:

As far as I know all skills are granted by gems (I may be wrong)

Detonate dead is granted by a skill gem, yes. :)
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
Detonate Dead is currently a Dexterity skill, which he's very capable of using :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thanks for the screenshot! Look cool!
"You Cant Tame The Beast"

Absolutely fantastic....

The gem build system is very unique and from the looks of the screenshot very flexible ....

Where will your gems take you today?!
The Exiled Clan
www.exiledclan.org

Recruiting all new players now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info